Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Am I having a miscarriage

Hey there all mum's and mum's to be ..

I'm new to all this so please bare with me might be a bit of a long story image

So I all started on the 27th of this month after trying for 3 years I finally fall pregnant, as you can imagine this is probably the best news since getting married lol. So on the 30th I noticed a tiny string of brown discarge and didn't worry because I thought well that comes with pregnancy I guess.. then the next day every time I wiped it would be thick brown discharge then slowly because dark brown blood.. now I was worried. Called the Dr and he put me in for to see the EPU. So my scan was on the 1st.. still bleeding but only when I wiped and I found that so strange. So I went to have my internal scan.. and they seen bubba attached to my walls he meassured at 4mm (gestational sac) and she also wrote that I have thick blood clots ... not sure where but that's what she wrote on my letter. So she said everything looks okay and to come back in two weeks because baby is a bit small for 6 weeks .. personally I didn't think I was 6 weeks because my period is sooooo irregular I have like a 38 day cycle so I knew I was only like 4 weeks at the time.. so patiently waiting a still bleeding. When I got home it for worse it started to gush oit of me and cramps started.. tbh it reminded me of my period so much. Then I started to get huge clots. Anyways the bleeding hadn't stopped for 6 days just heavy blood and a few clots here and there.. yesterday the blood stoped so I was happy and thought okay well I don't need a pad anymore. Then I felt this really bad pain and I went to the toilet and there was the blood againimage with clots so I went the a&e and took my blood and all that put me on drips because of dehydration.. after 2 hours they said that I'm most likely miscarrying and they booked me in for a early scan tomorrow.. but the thing is I still have my symptoms and I just don't feel like I lost baby I know it sounds strange after all that blood loss but I just feel like baby hasn't gone anywhere. Or maybe I feel that way because I've waited so long for this. imageimage 

Please anybody just a young 20 year old that needs some advice or anybody who's been through this.. thanks to all who actually read through all of that lol 

Amber image

Replies

• BTW sorry for all the spelling mistakes was in tears while writing this lol imageimageimage

• I didnt want to read and run.. I don't really know what to say but the fact they've seen blood clots could be a sign that that's what's causing the bleeding. I'm sorry I'm not much help but you can always pm me if you need too talk! I've been through 2 miscarriages and I'm now 21 days away from having my baby girl! I hope you're okay, always here xx

• Yeah it's a terrible feeling.. loosing something you've already become so attached to.. thanks for thank sugar image I wish you a healthy labour and a healthy beautiful girl , all the best ♡♡♡