Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

April 2016 Toddlers

Hello.

This is a new thread for the lovely folks from our April 2016 Babies Club, whose equally lovely babies are now turning one and heading into toddlerhood! 

If you have a toddler (born in April 2016), do please feel free to post here, too, and join in. You'd be very welcome and they're a nice, friendly lot!

Replies

• Hello ladies! I haven't been here in so long!

Elliot is keeping me on my toes! He's been waving since 10.5 months so keeps me very busy! 

I can't believe our little ones are going to be 1! Soon! X 

Hope you are all doing well! 

• Hi,

I can't believe it, Adam will be one in a weeks time. He's very confident walking alongside things but not quite managed the courage in letting go.

He's a blessing and all my other children are absolutely in love with him.

Although after a year I thought the novelty would wear off but it hasn't.

Heres a recent pic of Adam with my eldest son.

• Hey ladies,

Chocolate, I have an Elliot too :D 

Time has flown by.. we won't be doing anything too big for his first birthday, just cake image and a few presents..

I've been feeling super broody lately but I've managed to convince myself not to go for a fourth.. although potentially having 4 boys does sound good ;) 

Elliot has started to pull himself up and has 4 teeth with another two looking like they're about to pop out any minute lol 

Lovely picture smiley! Very handsome boys :)

Hope you're all well!

• Forgot to add a picture of Elliot! 

We are just doing a family BBQ for Elliot's birthday! He's 1 on the 12th! 

He has 12 teeth! He seems to be on fast forward! Wish he would slow down! 

This was from mothers day! Our trip to the seaside! 

He's finally sorting his night sleeping out too yay! 

Lovely catching up with everyone! Can't believe how big they are getting! 

Lovely to see more of you! Jojo was 1 on 24th March. I think he's the eldest in our group  (but only just!)

We had a party for him on the 25th and this is him on the bouncy castle. He can now run around and has 4 teeth so far. 

• Hey everyone, lovely to see so many names pop up, it really is!
    We wanted to drop by and let you know about a sponsored discussion we're running, with a £100 voucher up for grabs. Just come and tell us about reading with your child! All the details about how to enter can be found on this thread. Good luck! 

• Hi all, please do drop me a PM with your full name and address so we can send you out your little gift. 

While we are here, we wanted to let you know about 2 threads we're chatting about today.

The first is if have a child and you also have pets too, do they get on? That thread is here
    The second thread we're chatting about is if you have a child at nursery or school, is their nursery or school very close to a main road? That thread is here. 

We would love to hear from you! 

• Hi everyone, we just wanted to let you know about a new product test we've just kicked off. It's for the new range of Baby Dove Rich Moisture products and if you're chosen to take part, you could also win a £100 voucher for your feedback. 

Find out all about it on this thread here

• Hello, 

Just thought I would pop in and see how we are all doing?

Not much happening here because I have been unwell for over a week :(!

Elliot's birthday was a success! We had a lovely day...Weather held for a BBQ and I managed to make him a cake! First time I have really made a cake and decorated it..Wasn't perfect and had some help but Elliot seemed to love it! 

We have booked Elliot in for his first hair cut this weekend! Scared he's going to start looking like a big boy and not a baby anymore but his hair is crazy! He's got a lot of it but it's pretty fine so no idea what they will do to it, but it's one of the mummies I made friends with doing groups that's cutting it so hopefully Elliot will be fine and sit still! Anyone else already had their first cut? 

• Hi cupcake...

glad elliot is doing good... And shocking that it's been a year that we've had these babies as its passed by extremely quickly. Adam is also one and is still to have his haircut... His hair is also fine but it tends to curl at the end and although it's long it seems to not look so long because of the curls. 

The little monkey has 7 teeth and another on its way... He has taken three steps but prefers to crawl instead...he just stands up smiles at us cheekily and laughs at us as he gets straight back down... He's such a tease.

• Hi everyone, 
    We hope all is well with you. We wanted to stop by and let you all know about some threads we're talking about today.

We're asking what surprised you most about giving birth? That thread is here.
    We're also asking if you think this is true: New parents apparently lose 657 hours of sleep a year: do you think that's true or way off the mark? That thread is here

DON'T FORGET! If you've posted on this thread, and have not already done so, please pop me over your full name and address via PM so we can send your little toddler gift out! 

• Hi everyone, we hope you're all doing well. 
    We wanted to let you know about a new thread we're chatting about today. We're asking, if you have more than one child - when they were newborns, did your children look the same? Check out the thread for an awesome pic from one of the new mums in our Due in April 17 thread. You can find it right here. 

• Dannielle did you get my PM? 

• I am sure Adam will be off walking in no time! 

Elliot looks more like a toddler now hes had his hair cut! It's scary but it looks much better! 

I don't get on here much as soon as I get my phone out Elliot wants it so I am trying not to go on it so much! So very hard! 

Hope everyone is doing okay? 

• Hi ChocolateCupcake88, sorry we missed your post above - yup got your PM - thank you! 

• Thank you for Joe's book! It arrived in post this morning. It is a big hit with his big sister as she's got a thing for elephants at the moment! X

• Thanks Dannielle I wasn't sure because Elliot grabbed my phone as I hit send so wasn't sure if it had gone or not!

We got our book too! Here's Elliot reading it!image 

• Hello all. Joe started nursery 3 weeks ago, he's just doing 1 afternoon a week from 1pm til 5.30pm but still he feels too little! It's not going well so far as he's getting bored in the baby room and causing a bit of a raucous I think. Hopefully he gets more used to the set up moving forward does anyone else have their little one at nursery? How are they coping? X

• Hey Purple Star, how is Joe doing at nursery now? Has it got better? 

Hi everyone else too! We just wanted to tell you about two threads...

The first is taking children on flights: has anyone rolled their eyes or groaned about your toddler?
     Please tell us here. 

Please come and tell us about the games you play with your toddler (and post a pic) and you could win an awesome TOMY Toomies £100 prize bundle. That thread is here! 

• Hi everyone, we hope you're doing well?
    Have you got a child that's started school this week or just gone back to school? We'd love for you to share their 'back to school' photo over on this thread.