Forum home Babies Baby

Did your newborns look the same? Or totally different?

Hi everyone, 
Do you have more than 1 child? If so, did they all look the same as a newborn – or totally different from each other?

We’d love to know – and we’d LOVE to see pics of your babies as newborns, too!

Just to kick us off, here’s a fab pic from Terri1989x (in our Due in April 2017 birth club) of her 2 babies: that’s her newborn son (on the left) and her first-born son on the right. Don’t they look alike?!

Really looking forward to seeing all your pics! Please post them by hitting reply on this thread. 

Replies

Here are my two boys - Joshua on the Left (he is now 4.5) and Jacob on the right (16 months now)  I don't particularly think they look alike.  Some tiny similarities but that's it. Xx

My daughter at the top (born at 32 weeks so she's a couple of weeks old here) and my son (born at 38 weeks) aged about 1 week old 

The top one is my son about two months and bottom photo is my daughter who is now 3. I think their eyes are the same and they do look similar. My daughter is totally different now though ! 

• My children were all identical but I have a picture of my son and daughter about the same age but 9 years between them

My daughter

My son 

My two girls at 7weeks old. The first is Lola, who is now 5 and the second is Skye who is 10weeks. The main difference between them is their hair colour. They're both actually wearing the same dress too. And my eldest, Dominic who is 11, Skye looks very like him when he was tiny. 

• My 2 girls couldn't be more different! One was nearly bald until she was 2, and our 2nd was born with the most hair I've ever seen on a baby 😂 It's a good job she looks like her daddy, or he'd have been asking me some questions 😂

imageimage

• imageimageimageAll 4 have similarities, you can tell they are siblings 

• My 3 all looked a like at birth, although you can tell they're siblings they have grown into the own 💙💗💙 they're no 20, 5 and 5 months x

imageimageimage

• My girls look so alike even though they have different genetics!! I obviously have very strong genes!!image

Top left and bottom right are twins who are now 13. Bigger picture on the right is my 5 month old. I think they all have similarities 

My eldest daughter 

My eldest with her sister