Forum home General Chat General chat

Just for fun! Come and show us your tattoos!

Hi everyone,

We thought it might be nice to have a tattoo thread going, as we know quite a few of our forum members have them, we thought we’d ask you to come and show your tattoos off! 

So please do feel free to snap and share a picture of your tattoos by posting a reply to this thread. We can’t wait to see them!

Replies

• Ive got a few! :) hard to take a pic of as it's easier to film it but here u go. This is my fresh one (got it done on Saturday) The giraffe represents my baby son (he sleeps with a giraffe toy) 

the older bit (same artist) represents my hubby and I, and my family back home in Australia. 

Xox

imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• Thesr are the 2 on my arms I can take pics of myself I have 3 on my back to. Owl in memory of my dad and fairly with my 2 eldest names on. 

• the only ones i have is my daughters names and date of birth then a personal one for the little one i lost imageimage

• These are really beautiful artwork! Please do keep them coming. 

• I have a few but my favourite is my sleeve image

• My thigh pieces image

I had this as a way of remembering the night I met my partner on 4th July- lyrics from firework by katy perry 😍

Will get some more once little one arrives x

• I have quite a few on my arms but can't wait to get another to celebrate the birth of my little one! image

• I know some are funny about tattoos but I love a bit of ink & can't wait to get my leg piece extended 🙈

"M" for Morgan! 

• Great thread!

I have a few but these are my most recent. I have a bitve a sea theme going on and had to include my bike!  I hope to add more as time goes by. 

imageimageimage

• imageimageimage

imageimageimageimage I have a few think I have 40 or just under 🙈 These are just a few of mine have an Elsa on my leg to which is at the back of my leg x

• Who knew MadeForMums's members loved ink so much! We are in awe of these awesome tattoos! Please do keep posting (and Michellegixxersmrs - won't you show us Elsa?)

• image On my ankle

image Left wrist for my girls 

image lower back 

image sister tattoos mines ther purple 

imageimage left arm 

image right wrist xx

• Here's all mine all on my right arm (most pictures when freshly done so bit more faded now although oldest is a year old now) they all have very special meanings to me. :) I have a few more I want yet.  imageimageimageimageimageimage