Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2017

Due in July 2017 - Part 4

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Due in July 2017 Part 3 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Ah I don't like the new post hehe 😂 

mummytoolly defo perpering for something Hehe had some results back from hospital ba level has gone down but it's still high. After reading on the internet (I no you shouldn't) I think fluctuations can be caused from my diet so I will defo ask about that on Tuesday. 

my sister is back from her holiday feels like she was gone forever lol 😂 

• I moved to the sofa about 4 as it's much cooler but my son had me up at 625 :-(

Trying to get him down for a nap so I can close my eyes too.

I've got a terrible sore throat today. Hoping it's not going to come to anything.

• I slept like a starfish last night...hubby couldn't get into bed 😂😂😂 so he had a night on the Sofa. Best I've slept in a long time after 2 really long days at work and very little sleep. have a weird ache/dull pain in what feels like my right ovary today. No idea what that is!!

• Post withdrawn at user's request
    MFM

• Mircale that's awful bbe I hope he hasn't. What pram did you get? 

Were having a bbq it's so lovely ollys a lit little off it today tho 

MFM

• Aww he looks like the weather is getting to him bless 

miracle that is awful hope you and bump are ok and hopefully everything makes you guys stronger. 

I was on the sofa to at 5 im not looking forward to sleeping tonight I think I'm just worrying. I do suffer from anxiety espcially when it comes to the health of loved ones so I just need to keep telling myself all will be ok. 

Hope everyone else is doing well 

• Yeh he's been poorly bless him he's gone to sleep early he was so hot this weather is getting too everyone. 

Hope you're alrite Lillian and the anxiety passes 

• Just catching up...miraclemummy is he saying he met up with her but didn't sleep with her? 

MFM

• Miracle what a awful thing to do especially whilst you're pregnant as well I hope he hasn't done anything but would this girl lie about it is she someone you and he knows that could just be jealous?? 

MFM

• My whole downstairs swelled up became really red and itchy the doctors looked at it and said oh that doesn't look nice I'll give you cream for that 😂 I was so releaived when It started to work lol 

miricle you are a very brave lady keep your spirits high for your little girl you've already been through so much x

• Aww mircale I'm sorry that you're having to go through this. The stress he's putting you under is ridiculous, its very selfish. Hopefully it isn't as bad as the woman is saying but she mustn't be a very nice person to lie to a woman 33 week pregnant woman. I'd be cautious in letting him back in to your affections.

I'm at a wedding today and I feel like I've drank glass. I've got a cough too so need to hold myself every time as it hurts and worried I might pee myself.

The weather here is calmed down a bit so my boy is a cheery wee thing. He's going to my inlaws 11-5 and then they are bringing him home and my mums taking over so I'm much happier knowing she's putting him down.

I feel fit to burst. This baby is just getting bigger and bigger.

• I'm sorry miracle what he's putting u through. 

I feel so big 34 weeks today hardly slept last night as I had stomach pains. 

• That's a cute dress Charlie 

Miracle just focus on your little girlie not long now and she'll be in your arms 

My c section scar is really itchy and sore today 

😕

MFM

• Part 4 already blimey! 😱 miracle I'm so sorry you're going through that I hope you're okay! How is everyone? I haven't been on for a while, 

Just an update Theo was moved into the nursery a few weeks ago and took a bad turn last week so its back to square one in high dependancy with no feeds and antibiotics, fluids the lot I'm just so fed up honestly I feel like if i Cry I just won't stop lol he's 6 weeks old today I really thought it'd be all about weight gaining by now it just seems never ending xxx

• I was exactly the same they gave me hydrocortisone and rush cream seems to be working.

oh madie sorry to hear about theo hopefully now he is abit bigger he will get through this set back quicker x sending love to you both xx