Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just diagnosed with PCOS

hi all

im 30 and just been diagnosed with PCOS. Been TYC for 18months and they're oooking to try Chlomid in a couple of months. Hubby is being wonderful but i can't help but feel like it's my fault. Hoping Chlomid will work, v emotional today. Any success stories Or tips?

Replies

• Hi MrsBee. I was diagnosed with PCOS over a year ago. My husband and I started attending a fertility clinic as we really wanted children and i was told it would be hard for me to conceive naturally. However, after a change in my diet and regular exercise I managed to get pregnant naturally. Don't get up and still keep trying!

• Thanks Ani2017 just all felt so hopeless. I'm really healthy and exercise and just felt like I hit a brick wall with that diagnosis. Hearing more and more stories that bring hope so I won't give up!

• Yes MrsBee please don't give up. I have also heard many PCOS success stories with people using Juice Plus. I haven't personally tried it myself. x