Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC fibroids problems

Hello people! I am here looking for some advice. So the thing is that I am 36 and now I am TTC for the first time but isn’t been an easy task; my period was regular and my doctor said I was still ovulating so it was strange. It’s been really difficult on us, and with all the worries we went to other doctor and he made some tests and said that I had two fibroids that need to be treated and that they can be my problem to conceive. Now I am on treatment but he told me to look for other options about conceiving. It’s really difficult for me all this situation so I was hoping to find some advice here.

Replies

• Hey there
    keep your head up. keep calm. You are strong and you should continue to think so. These things happen at the worst time. Infertility is something for which we will never be prepared. I am very sorry that you are going through this. What I can recommend is that you go to a fertility clinic. They can give you information about the treatments available. There are many and many women have been able to conceive with them. I had my son by IVF. It was hard, long and exhausting work. But in the end it was worth it. Not everything is lost, as I told you, there are many options. Put your positive mind.
    I wish you the best.
    How long have you been with your treatment?

• ongratulations for your baby! It's so interesting found this kind of comments. It makes me feel a lot better. I always have a feeling with fertility drugs. They work for many women and I was in treatment with them before. But now I feel good knowing then infertility can be fight without them. I will share this with my friends who are TTC. Thank you so much. xx