Forum home Family life & relationships Relationships

Pregnant. Not single. But feel it.

I'm currently 5 month pregnant with second baby. I have a 3 year old from Previous relationship. This pregnancy was not planned. We hadn't been together long when I fell pregnant. I cried and cried when I found out but he kinda convinced me to keep it. I think if I had gone ahead with abortion it would hve killed me inside so wasn't all his decision. We don't live together. We plan to. Anyways. I work full time just to get by as it is. I struggle majority with a work/home balance. And the thought of another baby is soul destroying atm. I feel so guilty. I hate this pregnancy, it's so different from my first. The first was planned. We had a house, we lived together, we enjoyed it together. But now I feel like I'm single. We hardly see each other. (once a week if that) due to opposite working hours. He's very immature. He says all the right things like I wish I was there etc. But the fact of the matter is he isn't. I'm really having a hard time atm. I feel so low all of the time. I don't know what to do with myself. I don't wanna talk to family or friends about it. 

Replies

• You need to tell him exactly how it is.  The way you've put it above couldn't be any clearer.  Be prepared though he might not step up and might step away when things get real.  At least you will know where you stand.

• Dear, the main thing is to talk. If you can talk the situation over, if he understands how you feel - then it is ok. But what if your partner doesn't want to take the responsibility? Maybe, in this case, it is better to be without him. The life is a crazy thing, you never know where you find your love. Not always it is good to struggle in a relationship, really. And if you decide to be happy with two babies - you will!