Forum home Article comments

Talkback: 10 of the best changing bags

Replies

• took ages choosing my changing bag, theres so many about!! in the end i chose a Radley bag, comes with two bottle warmers (which fit the super large dr brown bottles in) nappy changing pad and a little purse/cosmetic bag for mam!! love it, and its super stylish x

• My husband and I absolutely love the Kobe bag from Babybeau! It is a great investment piece as it will last for many years to come and either of us could use it as a work or leisure bag. Now my baby can be changed in style with the leather changing mat it comes with! Good quality and reccommended x
  • I can't live without my pink lining blooming gorgeous- pink butterflies bag. Stylish and practical, lots of pockets and 2 insulated bottle pockets as well as exterior pockets of a good size., Pen holder and key fob clip. Trademark hot pink lining and fab accessories of a branded changing mat, wet bag and mirror! Well worth every penny!
  • Hi there, I'm torn between the Storksak Sofia and Pacapod Firenze? Can anyone help me make a choice?
  • i absolutely love the kobe changing bag. lightweight, comfortable and a reasonable price. me and my partner decided to by the bag so we could share a changing bag between ourselves instead of having 2 separate bags because sometimes you can end up forgetting the wipes, bum cream etc in the other persons bags. so to avoid unnecessary arguments we both agreed we would by the kobe bag bag from babybeau.

• I have the Beaba Baby Doll bag and its fantastic. The accessories it comes with are great and I think real value for money for the price.
  • MrsLawrenceMrsLawrence Regular
    edited May 28, 2020 12:37PM
    I was thrilled to purchase this Onco Melody Changing bag in the stone grey colour given the rave reviews it has received.

However I have been extremely disappointed and appalled with the quality of this changing bag. After not even 12 weeks of light use (Me and my husband are very precious about our belongings) the bag started to fall apart.

The stitching that attaches the arm straps to the body of the bag has significantly came away so that part of the shoulder strap is hanging off of the bag when it should be securely attached to it and then if that wasn't distressing and shocking enough the zip for the main compartment of the bag has started to come away from the bag.

I feel let down and I feel that my money has been wasted. I really wanted to enjoy this Onco Melody Changing bag but the quality of the item I received is horrific.

I would be interested to know if any other customers have had similar issues. I am happy to provide photos.
  • I was thrilled to purchase this Onco Melody Changing bag in the stone grey colour given the rave reviews it has received.

However I have been extremely disappointed and appalled with the quality of this changing bag. After not even 12 weeks of light use (Me and my husband are very precious about our belongings) the bag started to fall apart.

The stitching that attaches the arm straps to the body of the bag has significantly came away so that part of the shoulder strap is hanging off of the bag when it should be securely attached to it and then if that wasn't distressing and shocking enough the zip for the main compartment of the bag has started to come away from the bag.

I feel let down and I feel that my money has been wasted. I really wanted to enjoy this Onco Melody Changing bag but the quality of the item I received is horrific.

I would be interested to know if any other customers have had similar issues. I am happy to provide photos.
    Hi @MrsLawrence
    We’ve been in touch with Onco about your complaint, and they have asked us to let you know, they would love to hear from you directly – you can reach them on support@onco.uk and they are expecting your email. Onco have also asked us to let you know, that they have received many great reviews and feedback for the Melody bag and this is certainly not the quality they have for their products, so they really hope to help resolve this issue. 

We do hope this helps. 
  • Hi! Just wondering if anyone had more recommendations for a nappy bag to use with real nappies - there can't be just one! thanks x