Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Too many pram options

Hi,

I'm looking at buying my first pram for my little one due in July. The 3 main options are:

bugaboo cameleon 3

uppababy vista 2015

uppababy vista 2017

the 2015 is on sale in lots of places and the cheapest I have found is £550, which is a massive saving, but people complain it is a bit wide and hard to manoeuvre.

Then there is the ever loved Bugaboo for £850 

Or the new vista but I can't tell how much better it is than the old one for £850-950 depending on colour.

I keep going back and forth, I'm sure if I was sensible I would just go for the cheapest optio! 

What at do you guys think?

thanks

Replies

• Hi,  have you seen any in the shops? I would try and look at them and give them a little test run in the shops to see what you think it best to get up/down and manoeuver around. Ive not seen the uppababy so cant really comment but if you really have your heart on one just go for that one!

• uppababy vista 2015 I have heard a positive review from me, friend. 

• I looked at the Uppa baby but it was way too big (I'm only little!) so went for ICandy peach instead, really pleased I made that decision as the end as one of my friends has had problems with the wheels on her Uppa baby.

• Hi Welly88,

I know this is going against your 3 options but I have the Venicci in Gusto Cream - It has great suspension and easy to push/manoeuvre and within your budget £650-£749.

The Gusto Cream has rose gold/cooper elements which I think looks really nice; Practical and stylish!!

I hope this helps.