Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in August 2017

The Due in August 2017 Big Birth Announcement Thread!

Hello everyone!

Well, August 2017 is around the corner, and we know we're expecting some babies soon from the Due in August 2017 birth club, so we thought we'd get this special thread underway for all your birth announcements.

Please use it to tell us all about your labour and birth, and your first moments with your newborn – and we'll come and shower you with congratulations! (And if you fancy posting picture too, we'd love that!)

Good luck everyone! We can't wait to hear all about your baby's first few moments!

Replies

• baby mia was born at 10:28 to day weighing in at 8lb 5oz her latch is good cant remember much of birth as as soon as waters went abe was coming 

• hi ladies just to let you baby mia was here at 10:28am weighing 8lb 5oz all i no know Labour was quick amd painful latch was good

• Congratulations darcy! Please do tell us more about the birth when you can and we would so love to see a picture. We hope you're both doing well. 

• Congratulations!!!

• Hi girls

Baby Rocco was born at 20.06 😍 image

• awww sooo cute 

• Oh wow jazzy. Congrats. He is gorgeous. 

Congrats again darcy on Mia 

• Thankyou! Now come on girls I need to see your babies 😍😍

• Hooray Jazzypom! Rocco is gorgeous! Please do tell us how your labour and birth happened won't you? Congratulations! 

• Omg all these baby pics !!!!!! Rocco is beautiful Jazzy !

• Well I started getting pains on Wednesday evening, they then  woke me at 1am, 5minutes apart..I waited it out till they became painful which took me to 5.30. The local delivery suite asked me to go in for assessment, where I was 4cm. Had progressed to 6cm by 9am, but the more they assessed me they realised Rocco was back to back, I was really struggling with just gas&air  so opted for pethidine (diamorph ). It did  take the edge of the pain but it was still there. It then got to 5pm and they basically said that because of his positioning I'd potentially have to either just go for it and push or I'd have to be intervened I. E. Forceps or failing that a section. 

I honestly thought this was the best option until I actually tried to push and it felt great!

Rocco arrived at 20.06 weighing 7lb 5oz, I don't have any cuts but I do have a prolapse (gutted!!) But they said it could resolve or I might have to get it sorted. 

• Massive congratulations Jazzy!!! 💙💙💙

• Congratulations jazzy and darcy such beautiful babies 😍 Love there names hope your all well xxx

• Congratulations again Darcy on the birth of Mia she is gorgeous. 

Congratulations Jazzy on the birth of Rocco he is so alert in that pic, it's amazing when they gaze at you. 

Look forward to seeing more babies pop up on here Inc mine. X

• imageCian 7lb 1.5oz born yesterday at 10.59 am 

• Wow sio - HE'S HERE!!!! And he's perfect - we know how long you've waited for this baby and wasn't he worth it. Please do come and tell us how you're birth went down when you can. We can't wait to hear all about it. 

• Congratulations Sio!! He's perfect, and what a beautiful name... enjoy your first days as a family xx

• Congratulations sio he is gorgeous and love his name xx

• congratulations sio