Forum home Babies Baby

September 2017 Babies

Hello.

This is a new thread for the lovely folks from our Due in September 2017 Birth Club who have all given birth to an equally lovely baby (we know there's still a few of you to have your babies, please come on over here) – and we reckon you deserve a shiny new thread to chat on.

If you've not been part of the Due in September 2017 Birth Club so far but have a baby born September 2017, do please feel free to post and join in. They're a lovely, friendly lot! 

Replies

• Hey I'm due today no sign off the baby any 1 any idea on what to do to get the baby moving :) just so tired x

• Morning ladies! Hopefully not long for the rest of you waiting to meet your beautiful babies! 🤗💓

• Hello

had my baby girl on 8/9/17, 9lb 4oz

• Congratulations Baby04, what did you name her? And would you like to share a picture? 

we called her Florence, here she is at 16 days old

• Hiya everyone, how are we all doing?

our twin boys are doing well - they are now 8 weeks old due date would of been 19/09 ..

geogie now weighs 6lbs 8 and Teddy 6lbs 13... 

still cant get my head round how smooth labour was as a first time mum giving birth naturally to twins under 4hours labour time. 

xxx

• image Here's imagemy Little my Bella Louise Weighing 7.3lbs. We do have some seriously cute Bubbas On here!!!! 

I still can't get over my horrendous 30 hour Labour. Been back up the hospital once since with an infection and Having to go to back up there today as had a Midwife App and my Stitches from Tear have split open. Been in Agony all week. Just can't wait to get better so I can enjoy my Beauty. My Partners having to do so much. 

Wheres the rest of the Babies at?!  C'mon Girls push those little treasures out!!! We have a whole group here waiting on the news!! Xxxxxx

• Ahhhh such cute babies 😍😍😍! 

imageimageNellie had a photo shoot on Friday! these are 2 previews we've been sent, can't wait for the rest!! 

imageimage We're out with the in laws today shopping and having lunch. I'm feeling much more human, just my piles are irritating 🙈 xx

• my contractions started at 2 this morning, at 5 mins apart lasting more than 30 seconds I was told I couldn’t go into hospital until they were 3 mins apart and lasting more than 45 seconds. since then the Interval has went up and down and I feel like I’m getting nowhere 😔 hope my little one is here by the end of the day I’m so bored of waiting. 1 week 2 days overdue today 

• Hey ladies. Can’t believe this time last week my baby was still in my belly! Was at this point waiting for proper contractions  to start! Here is my beautiful girl Kady a week old tomorrow 💕😍

• Hi everyone, we just wanted to pop by and say how amazing all these pictures are!
    How are those newborns treating you? 

MadamBel, how are you doing today? 

• I’ve been having irregular contractions for nearly 36 hours now so I’m getting pretty fed up. Still at home as the hospital won’t have me in yet even though some of the pains have been unbearablE. I’m booked in for induction tomorrow at half 3 though so just got my mind set on going in then and not coming back out until I have a baby! Thanks for asking! 

• Won't be long and you will have your Baby in your arms MadamBe!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pics xxxxx

• Katie93. Gorgeous Photo shoot 😍. I had one booked for today but had to cancel as I'm just not up for it. I can hardly walk 😩. Where I tore, the stitches have split open. They said they can't stitch Me back up again and it could l be months before it heals 😩. Apparently it's common with a Forceps delivery. No one prepared for me this. 

I have re-booked my photo shoot for Friday in hope another 4 days resting then I'll be ok to take her. 🙏🏻 xx

• MadamBel, we totally sympathise with you - please keep us posted. 

Babyboom2017, I had a bucket load of stitches first time round, so I understand your pain. Have you got any arnica - that's meant to help? 

• Everyone alright? Happy due date JasmineWills! Are you off having your baby? 😉

• 27th September at 17.00 our Katie Elizabeth was born weighing 7lb 12oz and 21.5 inches long!! I managed to get through the whole thing with only gas and air, I’m so proud of myself! I was in labour for 7 hours and 35 mins, pushing for 1 hour After hsving My waters broken for me this morning at 9.25. Amazing experienc, I can’t wait to do it again one day! image

• Yes MadamBel - Katie is beautiful!!! And it sounds like everything went super smoothly for you. Please do come and tell us all about it, if you get the chance on the Big Birth Announcement thread - we'd love to hear how it all went down! 

Due on 21st had her on 26th sepretended at 11in morning 7lb 10oz

• Babies babies babies!! 😍😍😍

Is there everyone now??? 

Congratulations MadamBel and Becca!!!! Totally Beautiful 💞💞💞 

So many Girls. 💞.