Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in July 2018

Due in July 2018

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm DanielleMFM and it's really lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are also due in July 2018, please do post a reply on this thread and introduce yourself.

If you're due in a different month and would like to join one of our other birth clubs, you can find them here.

Replies

• Hi Danielle! I found out this morning that I’m pregnant! Really hoping this one sticks after my miscarriage at 13 weeks beginning of September! I’m only about 3 weeks 3 days which makes My due date is 14th July :) imageimage

• Oh Mummytolily, we can not tell you how happy we are to see you in this birth club - huge congratulations - wishing you a super sticky bean! You feeling alright?

• Thank you that means a lot :) I’m really happy to be here to! I feel absolutely fine a bit emotional as it hasn’t been to long but excited, I haven’t had any symptoms yet, but I never Really get many with my last two pregnancies anyway, I’m quite lucky, I think my body was definitely made to have children haha! 

• There's loads of time for those symptoms to kick in, but hopefully you'll get away without too many. Please do keep us posted on how you're doing, and we're sure there will be more women along to join you here soon! 👶😊

• Hi! Had a positive pregnancy test a couple of days ago. I am 29 and my partner is 32 - this will be our first pregnancy. Due date will be 12th July. Look forward to hearing from a few other people in here :)

• Hi Rockella! Congratulations! I’m 24 my partners 26, this is our third pregnancy, I have a daughter lily she’s 3 and I unfortunately had a miscarriage in September at 13 weeks, so I am praying that this is my rainbow baby 🌈 my Due dates the 14th July so very close! How are you feeling? Any symptoms yet? 

• Thanks Mummytolily! So sorry to hear about your miscarriage, fingers crossed for you.

yes very close dates for us! I've got a head cold so feeling a bit run down, otherwise just cramps for the past 4 days or so and a bit of nausea. Though unsure if related to pregnancy or sickness! How are you feeling?

• Thank you! 

oh No that’s a shame! Definitely not what you need right now! I’m feeling okay! all I’ve had is a few cramps so far but that’s it! We’re you trying for a baby or was it a complete surprise? 

• That's good to hear.

This was planned for us, though we weren't expecting to fall pregnant so soon.

Planned for you? Must be exciting to add to your family :)

• Hi rockella, welcome and huge congratulations! 

• It’s nice when it happens quickly! How long had you been trying? Yeah planned for us to :) I miscarried on September 6th, october 7th was my last period and then here I am :) it is very exciting although we haven’t told lily this time as last time she came home from playschool with pictures she had drawn for her brother or sister and it broke my heart so we are going to wait this time, I’ve only told my mum and my manager at work but that’s because I do the delivery shifts so can’t move any of the cages anymore, have you told anyone yet?

• Hi ladies :) first of all congratulations to you on your pregnancies !! I've just found out baby number 5 is on the way! Need your thoughts though as ultrasound sonographer can't tell me anything yet as I'm only 5 weeks pregnant but I'm sure I'm having twins. I've had a gut feeling since day one! Please tell me your thoughts :) thanks xximage

• Congratulations Tasha lea I’ll only be 4 weeks on Saturday, when are you due? 

Thats certainly looks like you’re having twins!! But I’m no expert but that’s what I’d imagine it to look like with twins at this stage! How exciting!! 

• Congratulations 😊 That's exciting!! My first scan said 6th July 2018 second scan said 3rd july 

so around that time however I guess if I'm having twins I'll deliver a couple of weeks earlier

I am having another ultrasound on the 10th of november to confirm singleton or twins :) 

• Ooh I can’t wait to hear if you’re having twins or not!! So if you are having twins would they be baby 5 & 6? How old are your other children? You will certainly have your hands full! How do you feel about having twins? 

• I can't wait either! I was scared at first but I've come to terms with it if they are twins because what will be will be and I can't change it 

yes it would make baby 5 and 6 lol !!

my other children are 14, 12, 8 and 3

How are you feeling? Do you know what your hcg levels are at?

mine are already at 4525 and I'm 5 weeks tomorrow I would think that's quite high but I guess there's a range of levels so could be quite normal

• I can imagine it must be a scary thought, but how lovely! I love the thought of twins! 

have you told them you are pregnant yet? 

I have a daughter lily whose 3 we are not telling her yet will wait til 12 week scan!

i have no idea what hcg levels are, I haven’t even called the doctor yet, I’m a bit reluctant this time as I had a miscarriage in September, I might wait a couple of weeks before calling the doctor! 

it might be high because you have 2 🙀 I’d be surprised if it was only one in there! Did they say anything at your scan that there was a possibility of 2? 

• My partner didn't want to wait and told the kids 😩 Haven't said anything about the possibility of two to my three year old as I have requested he doesn't 

the Dr said it's two sacs but won't be classed as viable until heart beats are shown

even after researching google and talking to other mums who are convinced there's twins I still question it, I mean there is def two sacs I see them but could the second "sac" actually be something else?

i think because I'm shocked I'm not convinced? I don't know lol

• Hahaha bless him! I get that it’s an exciting time xD

Of course you are bound to question it until you see two little heart beats, what else could the second sac be though? Just over a week and you’ll find our for sure! Have you had many symptoms? 

• A week will feel like a year lol 😂 

i am soooo tired all the time, need to go to the toilet a lot, waves of nausea, I was eating heaps for a week now kinda losing my appetite, I'm so bloated, sore breasts so all the usual things really

But I found out I'm pregnant 1 week before my expected period and got a very dark line on the test and that's never happened, I've always had a faint line even day before expected period with my other children

hcg levels are already at 4525 which is on the high side for how many weeks I am and they are more than doubling in 48 hours for example on Monday they were at 2093 then Wednesday at 4525