Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Newborn photo shoot: has your baby had one? Come and share your pics here!

Hello.

We’ve spotted on the MFM forum some amazing newborn photo shoots; you know the ones: lots of autumnal colours and babies sleeping in baskets….they are truly amazing, so we thought it would be lovely to see them altogether, here on this thread. 

If your baby has had a newborn photo shoot, we’d love for you to share the pictures here, by posting a reply to this thread - we can't wait! 

Replies

• Options

Phoenix did, it was a freebie by a local photographer
    imageimage
    imageimage

• Options

No I didn’t have a newborn photoshoot as Emellia wasn’t a baby that would nap much! She would be awake on long stretches throughout the days even days old, (but we know now that was due to her allergy) but I took photos with my little one in a tutu etc, I’ve been doing to every few months and on special occasions I take photos, even bought a photogrophy booth now lol!

there is a couple I took xxx

• Options

Here's my monkey! Shoot was expensive but worth it. We recently did another family one with a different photographer for a lot cheaper as we had no pics as a family together :) This is my Molly :)

• Options

Well I tried but it won't let me post!

• Options

Oh cassbee, we're so sorry you had a problem posting your pics - it might be that they're too large, but we'd love to see them! 

Can you tell us what's happening when you try to post the pics? 
    You can also mail them to us at contactus@madeformums.com and we'll post them for you 😊