Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

sleep help??

Bea had tonsillitis two weeks ago and since then has woken every night(occasionally twice), she will come into my room and wake me, then I put her bk to bed and thats it. Its literally a 2min job but it means we're both getting a disturbed night. There is no reason and when we talk to her she giggles I've ordered a Glo Clock to try but has anyone got any other suggestions? I'm pretty sure it's habit as she is usually a good sleeper. There is NO reason for it as she is not hot/cold etc. Any help realky appreciated x

Replies

• Options

Hi Gem13. Poor you - you must be knackered!

I'm sure someone else will be along in a moment with some brilliant suggestions but it may help to know that I find this always seems to happen for a week or two after one of my children has been ill. It's almost as though they have to relearn to sleep through the night again.

I find that if I'm just the most boring company ("Hello. Gosh it's still night-time. Come on, let's get you back to bed"), it usually stops within a few days. Hope it does for you!