Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Could I be pregnant?

For the past few days my upper abdomen has been feeling weird. Not hurting, but weird, and I have been feeling pretty nauseous throughout the days. Here's the crazy part - I got my period exactly a week early and it lasted only 4 days (usually 6). The day my period was supposed to start was when it ended. So this morning I took a FR pregnancy test. In the location where the positive sign should be was a thin line, not even pink. It was in the timeframe I was supposed to check it, and I had to look VERY CLOSELY to see the line. Is that the evap line or a BFP? Could I be pregnant or am I imagining this? I attached a pic of the test I took this morning. The pix was taken about 3 minutes after taking. I see what could be a shadow of a positive. Could I be pregnant?image

Replies

• With fr tests there is often a white line visible where the line should come up.  a positive would be some degree of pink  maybe try again in a couple of days

• imagethis is the one I took fmu this morning. What do you think @meme210 ? I see a faint line. Looks like it has some color.

• I see a shadow of something but can’t make out what it is.  Try again in a few days is best.  When is af due? 

• It was due nov. 21

• I’d wait a couple more days if it’s still not any clear go to the doctors and ask for a blood test.  Blood tests are more sensitive