Forum home General Chat Products & best buys

Christmas ideas for young girls

Hi all, 

Thought I'd post up prezzie ideas. My LG is 2 so outgrown her baby toys and getting into all the older toys. If anyone has any ideas feel free to share :). I keep looking for lists and not finding any decent ones so figured I'd make my own and see if I can help others. I've put my prices too so they may have varied as I got some good bargains but gives you an idea of what you want to spend and you can always shop around. 

Smaller things:

Big Pony toy with hairbrush etc £3.99 Sainsburys

Play Doh Noodle Makin' Mania £12.50 Amazon

Hamster in a Ball (Harry Hamster?) £5 B&M but The Entertainer also do theirs for the same price.

Karaoke Machine £9.99 B&M (Tested and is loud enough for a cheap one as most low end ones are too quiet, but 2 is too young to get a proper one)

Elsa and Anna Magic Cape dolls £4.99 each Argos 

Cupcake Surprise doll £7.99 B&M 

Tinkerbell and Periwinkle dolls 2 for £15 Argos

Disney snap ins Arial and Rapunzel in a boat £5 B&M

Disney snap ins Cinderella with Carriage £9.99 B&M

Disney Princess sleeved fleece blanket £2.70 The Works

Sofia the First 6 book library £3 The Works (would've been £2.70 with 10% off but I saw it after I'd placed my whole order and figured it was worth paying full price)

Minnie Mouse MeReader £19.99 Argos (Discontinued everywhere else)

Frozen Microphone £4 B&M sale.

Steffi Mermaid (For the bath) £5 The Entertainer

Sand Art 2 for £15 Smyths

Rainbow large magnetic drawing board 2 for £15 Smyths (It's bigger than the standard one and wanted one that had colours)

Pop Up Pirate game £9.99 Amazon and Smyths

Peppa Pig Ferris Wheel £14.99 B&M

Play Doh Sundae Station (Ice Creams etc) £4.99 Toys R Us 

Kitty Club Heartlane Cafe £6.99 Toys R Us

Minnie Mouse handbag £2.50 Ebay

Minnie Like a Princess set £9.99 B&M

Puzzles £1 Poundworld

Fairy wings set £1 Poundworld

Peppa Pig full sized ball £1 B&M

Big Toys:

Wooden double sided Easel £17.50 ELC

Furby £15 Toys R Us (they have £5 off a £30 spend and my other 2 items listed brought it just over that)

Interactive Woody and Buzz £45 Argos (£5 voucher over £50 which you can spend instantly so used with a Frozen doll I was buying anyways)

Kidkraft Magnolia Mansion (has interactive furniture. I did get this at a bargain mint cond second hand)

She is also getting from other people (That I know of):

Drum Kit

Baby Born Interactive Dragon

Peppa Pig laughing toy that rolls around (Looks like Tickle Me Elmo)

Steffi World playset (Has babies and cot, pushchair etc with adult doll)

Peppa Pig Interactive Teaset

Other things I have got her and would recommend are:

Lucy Dog (not the dancing one). She stands on her head and all sorts. You'd have to do the commands but she really is impressive! My daughter makes me get her to eat play food and all sorts. Probably the best interactive pet I have seen.

Wooden Play Kitchen £50 Studio. It is really good especially for that price. Has a fridge and cupboard too.

Leapfrog Till

Figurines 

Scooter

Baby Annabell (seen that for £29.99 somewhere...)

Hauck Carriage Pram (Baby Born Vintage one is £27 Tesco)

Bath baby with mini bath and accesories

Crayola Twistables 

Chad Valley Crawling baby £9.99 Argos (yes it is haunting but my daughter loves it!)

I can't think of what else but hopefully that may help anyone struggling. Apologies if prices are not correct to now, just shop around and I'm sure things will come back on offer. Those Frozen dolls do all the time for what I paid. 

Replies

• Oh and I highly recommend the Little Tikes Fountain Factory Water Table. That definitely is worth the extra than the plain ones.