Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very very faint line

hi just wondering if anybody else can see the line?! I’m not due on my period for another 3/4 days but I have very sore breasts so thought I’d take a test and this is what it showed. What do you think? image

Replies

• Options

imageThis is today’s. Has anybody had this before

• Options

Yes they look like positives to me! wait a few more Days and hopefully the line will be more clear. X

• Options

imageimageimageimageimage Hello,those do look like faint positives to me too... I am new here and on the same boat, this Is the same test picture taking in different lighting. Additionally, I am 7 days late and I’m almost never late or if i am once in a blue moon it’s only by 2 days....Does this look like a positive to you? Thank you in advance! :)

• Options

imageI took another today and tbere is defo a line there!! Yeah that looks like a positive to me :) try again tomorrow is all you can do

• Options

Ajax that looks like the first pregnancy test I took and I'm now nearly 14 weeks. Congratulations 🙂

• Options

Thank you! I’m still in shock I think lol 

• Options

If it helps I'm still in shock and I've known for about 10 weeks! Felt like I was watching someone else's 12 week scan, surreal! Enjoy every minute x