Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Faint positive test?

imageimageimagei took this pound shop test the other day and it came out with this faint positive but for some reason I just don't trust it!😏Was wondering if any other mummies out there had a faint positive and what happened, I've been trying to consive for 2 years with my partner and sufferd an early miscarriage about 3 month ago, any comments welcome☺️ Thanks x

Replies

• Might aswell just delete this😑😏

• Definitely looks positive. test again in a couple of days and the line should be stronger

• Well I just keep telling myself it's to pink to be an Evap and its still there more than 48 hours later, I've had a few symptoms but because of my recent miscarriage I don't know what to think about it and I've not really got happy about it yet, but thanks for actually commeting 

• Hiya Paige carrington, sorry not may folk have been by to answer your question - the forum tends to be a little slower this time of year, but we're sure more peeps will be over soon enough to let you know what they think. Good luck! 

• It looks positive but I think you should do another test to give you more of an idea.  

• You have listed this on other threads and people have replied. All you can do is wait till you are late and re-test, buy a proper branded test or see a doctor. It looks like a second line though 

• Did you end being pregnant iv got exact same result as yours