Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Talkback: MadeForMums competition winners

Replies

• Options

Congrats Jenny28!

Really hope you have a great time.

• Options
    hi

please could you find out for me when the mabyland headrest and footmuff will be coming,its been quite a while and i havent heard anything yet,many thanks,fi
  • Options

Hi bikerfiona

Sorry to hear you're still waiting for you prize. That's very odd because the Mabyland PR told us last week all the prizes had been despatched.

Could you pls drop us a mail at contactus@madeformums.com? And we'll just make sure we've got all the right contact details for you.

• Options
    hi helen

thanks for sorting this out in record time.i have just had delivery of the prize so all well that ends well,many thanks again
  • Options

Yay - that's great news bikerfiona.

So glad to hear it's arrived!

• Options
    Think

I'm a winner of potty training system could you Check
  • Options

Hi Murraysj

Don't think we've had a potty training system comp for a bit (but I may well be wrong). Do you remember when it was - roughly?

• Options
    Tomy Disney Potty Training Systems

Closed 10th April thanks
  • Options
    When do the comp winners get announced? I am forever checking in and it's never updated. The comps that closed 27th June :)
  • Options

Hello, pink1986. We'll give our comps person a nudge for you - and come and update you when we know more.

• Options

Nudge done, pink1986: the winners will go up this afternoon.

Apols for the delay: our very lovely comps person was on her hols and us numpties left behind in the office completely forgot to update the winners' page while she wasn't here.

murraysj: thanks for those details. And that's odd, especially as that comp closed so long ago. We'll have a poke around in our records and come back to you.

• Options

Hi murraysj

We've had a look into this and you were one of the winners! We've forwarded your details to the prize supplier who are going to look into it and will be in touch with you soon.

• Options
    Thbnkyou appreciated
  • Options
    Thank you :) I didn't win :( well done winners x
  • Options
    Hi, do you know if the winners of the Boon bathtime bundles will of received there prizes yet? My names there but I haven't had anything in the post yet.

thanks.
  • Options

Hi SamanthaAtherton: we think all the Boon bathtime bundles have just been despatched, so you should get yours pretty soon. 

If you don't get it in the next day or so, do please drop us a line at contactus@madeformums.com and we'll do our best to sort you out.

• Options
    That's great , thank you.
  • Options
    Arrived today thank you
  • Options
    Woo Hoo, I have won a pair of sunglasses
  • Options
    I haven't had an email though. Do I need to do anything?