Forum home General Chat Competitions

Welcome to the Compers' thread 2014

Hello everyone.

We're having a bit of a nightmare with our special new Competitions topic - every thread in it just leads to an error page. Which is VERY frustrating!

So, while we work out what's going on, we're going to start a temporary thread here in General Chat, for all you lovely MFM competition folk.

Please use it to chat about MFM chat, give each other tips, wish each other luck - and congratulate the winners.

And, of course, ask us any questions you like.

Every time we close a comp and announce the winners, we'll upload the details to this page, so do keep an eye on it.

Good luck to you all!

Replies

• How long does it take for prize to arrive after you seen your name o winners list I won a book on June 20 houses of secrets

• Hi :) I was on the winners list for June for the Mickey Mouse Daysack just wondering if/when this was being sent out, my nephews birthday coming uo and this would be a fab present for him x

Thanks Hannah

• Gwen – I've just passed on your message to the person responsible for out sending your prize so they can get to the bottom of it - you should have received it by now!

• lucy120606 – You'll see I've sent an email to you and the PR dealing with this, asking for her to get in touch with you directly to find out what's happened with your prize.

• Hi, Ive just seen my name on a winners list for a Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn play bundle. Do I get an email saying I've won or does the prize just get delivered? 

Thank you anyway, a lovely surprise.

Angela

• Hi Angela Reynolds - and congratulations!

Your prize should be delivered within the next week or so. 

Any problems, just drop us a mail at contactus@madeformums.com

• Hello

I won a Little People first Birthday Playsets and wondered how long it will take to come :) Many Thanks

I am Ruth Davies - piggy11

• Hi piggy11 - and congratulations!

We'll check with the PR who is despatching the prize to you - and let you know what we find out.

• Hi again, piggy11 - we've dropped you a mail. Hope your prize turns up pronto!

• Hi 

I have just seen my name on the winners list for the dorothy and theodore prize - will this just get sent out to me? 

Thanks 

• Hi jane betts - sorry to be a bit slow replying to you.

Yes, your prize will just be sent out to you within the next couple of weeks.

Any problems, do mail us on contactus@madeformums.com

• My name is listed as a winner from the Fisher Price Take Ten comepetition, Thank you :-) Really excited, my twins will be happy :-)

• Congrats tazarazamuffin! Lovely to hear you're so excited to win - well done!

• Hi, I'm really pleased to have found my name on the winner listings for the Tomy Winnie the Pooh bundle competition.  I have, to date, neither heard nor received anything.  Is there anything I should be doing or should I just "sit tight"? Thanks for running such great competitions.  Yvonne Dimbleby.

• Hi ydimbleby. And yes, there's been some delay sending out those Tomy Winnie the Pooh bundles, we're afraid.

A couple of days ago, we did (somewhat forcefully!) remind the Tomy PR that there are folks like you still waiting for their prize. And we've been told that the prizes have now been despatched.

Your bundle should be with you in the next few days. Please do let us know!

• Hi Helen, many thanks for your reply.  I'm really pleased to be able to tell you that my prize has now arrived.  My granddaughter is going to love her Winnie-the-Pooh presents.  Once again, many thanks.

Yvonne

• That's our pleasure, yvonne.

So glad it's arrived! Yay!

• I have won a prize on 30/07/2014 and I still have not received the prize.  Can you let me know when it will be dispatched

• Hi monac. Oh dear, that doesn't sound right at all. 

Could you please drop us a mail at contactus@madeformums.com please letting us know which prize it was - and anything else that might be useful?

And then we'll chase it up right away.

• Hi, I was wondering if you could chase up a prize for me. My name is on the winners list for the 'Take ten' competition announced 20/8 but I've not had any contact from yourselves. Was wondering if I should have heard something by now? (I have an unusual name so fairly sure its me) Thanks x