Forum home General Chat Products & best buys
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

buying icandy direct

Woz holding out for the new raspberry but had a few false starts with dates from retailers, I had been told late July but still can't be guaranteed a date, anyway, I've just ordered a Peach DIRECT from iCandy .I only got a chance for a quick push around on Monday when in MK but all I've read seems really good. It should arrive with me on Friday so that would be great. Has anyone else started using a peach recently ????

Replies

• Hi again, I collected my Icandy raspberry this afternoon. took it out the box, snapped the purple hood (Wisteria) onto the black frame, that was it - built, hubby lost that job when he came home tonight. Been pushing it around the house with DD, Rachel ever since and it's just great, she fell asleep in 5 mins so that's an amazing start, will try and venture out tomorrow and see how it goes, today i love it. anyone else picked up one of these ? We have our first flight early Oct so the new "light weight" will be great.