Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

newbee here newbee mum!

Hey, just wanted to say hi.

I'm 20 weeks pregnant with my first baby, and i thaught nows a good time to join!
I guess i have lots of question etc, but i wanted to introduce myself first before bobmbarding you all with questions.

I'm scared exited and hormonal!! and to top it all off, getting married in two weeks!!

Thanks!! image

[Modified by: palo on 25 March 2008 19:17:18 ]

Replies

• Hi Palo
    Welcome to the site....you'll soon become addicted!!
    Double Congrats on your baby and wedding!
    I'm also expecting my first and am now 27+3 weeks! I also have all the feelings under the sun!
    Take care
    Sarah xx
  • Hey, I 2 am a first time mum and am new to this site aswell, I joined yesterday. Im 35 wks and 3 days pregnant with a baby girl, who i just cannot wait to meet. I have been looking at what others put on here and it is reasuring to know that many others are experiencing the same, I know Im abit of a worrier and hate to bother my mw with a 1001 questions so looking on here has answered alot of my qs without me even asking. Its great.
    Good luck and congratulations with both, hope the weather gets out good for your special day.
    Georgea.x.x
  • Hi Palo

I'm Liz. I'm mum to 8 month old Spencer who's a little monkey! I've been a member since 2006.
    Congrats on your preg and hope you have a lovely wedding day.
    Don't feel awkward about asking loads of questions, the ladies on here are lovely and there's usually someone who can offer advice on pretty much any subject.
  • Welcome Palo! Everyone is really friendly here, I'm sure you'll soon feel at home. Congrats on the upcoming wedding, hope you have a wonderful day- you'll have to let us know how it all goes.
    Poz
  • Hi there!!
    Congratulations on pg n wedding lol
    Adelexxx
  • Hi congrats on your baby and your wedding i hope you have a lovely day.
    vikki xx
  • Hi Palo and Georgea

Welcome to the site! Palo - have you managed to find a wedding dress to accommodate bump?! Good luck and sending you lots of sunshiny thoughts for your special day.

Congrats to you both on your pg's - not long for you Georgea!

Karenxx
    28+3
  • hi hun,welcome and good luck for your wedding,i'm sure ul have a fab day,hanna 31 +2 x
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev146pr___.png

• Hello, congratulationas twice and welcome to the site everyone is really nice here xxxxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev287pf___.png

• Awwww thanks!

I'm sure im giving birth to a midget, because i hardly show and i'm 5 months today!
    So i got lucky with my dress, tho it's going to the dress makers to be let out a couple of inches!

Thanks for all the words of encouragement, you have all made me feel very welcome.

I will try and get some pics on the pc to show you guys!

Thanks again!