Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

going part time

i went to see my head teacher during the first week of term to talk about reducing my hours to 3 days per week. well i had to put it in writing which i did. the deadline for the heads reply with his decision is tomorrow. i still have not heard anything about it.

does anyone know what they next step is if he fails to meet his obligations to reply within 28 days?

karen 28+5

Replies

• when i had my son i told work i wanted part time,i told them in dec and wasnt due back to work till april,they finaly told me about a week before i was due back,i was sooooooo annoyed that it took them all this time,anyway no pint to that little story cos i didnt do anything about it :lol: you could always phone cab or accas and see what they say if they dont reply,good luck

sarah
    http://bd.lilypie.com/sg4fp1/.png

• been looking at the NUT website and all i can find is that within 28 of me putting it in writing he has to arrange a meeting then give me the finall decision within 14 days of that meeting. only problem is that it doesnt say what to do if he doesnt contact me at all.