Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions

Do you want FREE tickets to The Baby Show? We’re giving away 5 pairs here!

Hi everyone,
MadeForMums is a partner with The Baby Show, and we’re going to be at ExCel London from 2-4 March. 

If you want to buy tickets, with a whopping 45% discount, you can do so here.

But, because you’re part of our forum and we love treating our members, we have 5 pairs of tickets to give away for free! Yippee! 

To be in with the chance of winning a pair of tickets, please just post on this thread saying who you would take with you to The Baby Show. 

We’ll leave this thread open for a week or so, and then randomly select 5 people to receive the free tickets. 

And if you do win them, please promise to come and say hello to us on the Buggy Testing track - we would love to meet you! 

Replies

• I would love to go to the show and get some fun new ideas for my son toby, would bring the hubbie! Hopefully see you guys there! :) x

• I would take my partner and our 6 month old son. I go back to work full time on the 5th March so would be some nice lovely family time before I go back xx

• i would love to take my mum with me, its her first grandchild (my OH had a daughter already so his parents have done it all before and experts now) and probably thought it was never going to happen so would love to have a walk round and do some shopping with her. taking her to our 20 week scan too a week before the show to see her first grandchild.

• I’d love to win tickets to the baby show! Currently on the look out for a new ‘big boy’ buggy & a new car seat for my little man who just doesn’t seem so little anymore! 😢

I’d take my husband - all these decisions have to be made together & we love having an excuse to look at New Baby things! x

• I’d love to win tickets to the baby show! Would love to come with my husband and look at whats on the market that wasn't around when I had my first son over 3 years ago. Looking specifically at buggies.

• Aww everyone’s comments are so sweet! 

id love To win tickets and would take my other half, just because he wouldn’t trust me with his card without him there 😜

• I’d take my mum with me as she’s been so helpful with making all the decisions with my 6 month old son.

• My husband and I would love to attend the baby show...we're expecting our first baby am need all the advice we can get on pushchairs, car seats, cots etc...

Do's and Don't. Must's and Nice to haves... the knowledgeable folk at the Baby show will hopefully be able to alleviate many of our concerns and guide us in the right direction. 

• My husband and i please. 

• My hubby and our little dude as, despite being at the one in the Olympia, we still haven't sorted out a double buggy so I need to go again!

• I would love to take my Niece who is pregnant with twins!!

• I would love to win tickets ! I’m due April 29th and need to still get so much so some good deals and advice will be amazing ! Thanks ! ❤️

• Would love to win tickets and take one of my best friends so we can shop for her newborn 😍

• I would take my sister who's expecting be real first in April x

• i would take my fiancé Tom with our 7 week old Freddie ☺️

• I'd take my lovely mum and my lovely partner

• I would love to win a pair of tickets for the madeformums event. I Would take my partner and our 7 week old baby girl Harper. We promise to stop by the buggy testing track. 

• Hi everyone, thanks so much for posting on this thread for the free tickets. 
    The winners of the tickets are: 
    TinaMH
    Joner57
    Mummytolily
    Dizzyd
    hannahelizabethmartin

We are going to send you an email and a PM with details for downloading your free tickets. 
    We're going to lock this thread now so peeps don't think they can still win the tickets. 

• wooohooo, fantastic, thank you!