Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Date mix up at scan???

:\?Hi there. New to the forum. Went for a scan this week as i have been having a bleed. From the date of my last period i should be 10.4 weeks. At the scan i was asked if my dates were correct as i was showing to be 7 weeks. They have asked me back for another next week, so i am worried that it may have stopped growing at the 7 week stage. Just wondered if anyones dates had been out by upto 3 weeks?

Replies

• Sorry Hun, I don't have any experience of this but I didn't want to read and run. When is your next scan? How are you feeling in yourself? Try not to worry too much, easier said than done I'm sure. I'll keep everything crossed for you. Let us know how you get on.

Denise xx
  • my dates changed by 14 days when I had my 7 weeks scan.
  • hi honey try not to worry too much i know its hard but a lot of things can factor in to odd dates...yes it can be had to tell at early stages but if they've seen a heart beat that is a good sign!

R ur periods regular? this could effect ur dates as u would ov at different times, if u know when u've ov last see if this dates fit s in more.

Good luck
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • i had 2 early scans before my 12w and both of them were different then ended up being out by a 9days so i'd try not to wory about it and just look forward to your next scan, xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev215pfs__.png