Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

had scan and im having twins!!!

hi girls had my dating scan tooday!! i thought i was 9 weeks but from last period doc had said 11, which is why had scan now!! anyway i have been told i am 9+1 and i am expecting twins!!!
I am trying to put my pic up but having trouble!! i will take computer to friend tomorrow who is a wizz on these things! he he!
we are over the moon but also in shock!!! TWINS!!!
xxxx

Replies

• oh wow!! congratulations!! x
  • Congratulations hun! Welcome to our club....do you know if they are id/non id? Mine have 2 seperate sacs and placenta's which are abbreviated to DC/DA in my notes,I believe id are MC/MA. You must still be in shock!!

K 18+3 xx
  • wow, big congratulations!!! i would secretly love twins, so am highly jealous, lol xxx
  • hey they are sharing the same placenta, so the doc is 95% sure they are idenitical! i shall post a pic tomorrow when get soome help!!! i am useless!!
    We are in shock but very excited and pleased!!!
    xxx
  • Congratulations, I'm having MC/DA identical twins. There are some lovely ladies on here having twins (and lovely ones that aren't too obviously!) so there is plenty of support around if you need it

xxxx

[Modified by: trying4babyM on March 06, 2009 08:58 PM]

• Aww wow congratulations!! xx
  • congratulations. xx
  • Thats fab news hun, congratulations!!! :\)

Suzi xxx
  • Wow, its so exciting learning you are pregnant I can't imagine the feeling when you find out its twins!! (or more lol)

Congratulations x
  • Wow Twins, so pleased all is well Congrats honey xx
  • Ah congratulations. fantastic news ! I secretly hop to have twins on second pregnancy as DH says we are only having 2 kids. I would just love to prove him wrongLOL.

Am chuffed for you xx
  • Wow - thats fantastic news!
    I'm so pleased for you.
    Lisa
    16+1
  • Blimey what a shock but hey a very nice shock, double trouble, congratulations.

14+5

• love seeing these shocked first posts as it was just like mine! :lol: Congratulations! Another twin mummy yay! hehe. Mine are none identical and i'm having two girls.

http://newtickers.bump-and-beyond.com/26/2692/269256.png

• wow! congrats, so your gunna have double trouble lol awwww you hoping for girls or boys? (twins run in our family but for some reason its skipped 2 generations!) been teased each time i've fallen pregnant! all the best

Claire
    33+6
  • wow. lovely news, congratulations xxx
  • congrats, am jealous hope i do next time round. dd2 is only 5mons and am feeling broody already.
  • congratulations,i remember when i was told i was having twins,its such an amazing feeling,get plenty of rest cos you will need it :lol:

sarah
  • wow thats brilliant news, its always lovely to hear when people get their bfps etc but its great to hear when its twins, so cute! xx
  • thanks girls!! are almost oiver the shock now and so so pleased!! we havent stopped grinning since found out!!
    we arent going to find out what sexes they are although i must admit i am a little more tempted now there is 2 on the way!!