Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Fifi & Friends baby care products? Sign up here

Hello.

We are looking for 20 parents of babies and children aged 5 months to 5 years old, to join our latest MadeForMums product test and to test out the Fifi & Friends baby and toddler skin and hair care collection.

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to have a baby or child aged 5 months to 5 years old, and you need to add a reply on this thread, letting us know your baby or child’s age and sex.

If you’re chosen to be a tester, we will send you 3 products according to your baby or child’s age. The baby group will receive: Daily Bottom Butter £8, Super Soft Baby Body Wash £8 and Heavenly Scented Baby Mist £12. The toddler group will receive: Gentle Nourishing Shampoo £9, Super Soft Baby Body Wash £8 and Conditioning Detangling Spray £7.

Then we’ll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures on a special (different) Product Tests Feedback thread. Everyone who leaves quality feedback will be entered into a draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

Fifi & Friends, believe that nature knows best when it comes to being kind to your child’s skin. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin, the collection is filled with all the essentials for your little one's skin and hair needs.

Replies

• Options

We'd love to test these products! 

Jenson is a 13 month old lb :-) x

• Options

Hi I would love to try the Fifi & Friends Range, I am so aware of all the additives in baby products these day and really want a more natural product. My daughter Alexis is 2.5 yrs old, I also have a baby due very soon, but Alexis fits the age range 

• Options

We would also like to be considered. Heidi is just over 2 years old and is a little girl :) 

• Options

We would love to be testers of these products!

Hunter turned 2 on Monday.

• Options

Hi my little girl Rebekah would love to test these products. Shes 21 months old.

• Options

Please consider my 12 month baby girl Rose to be a product tester =) thank you

• Options

Joseph would love to test these products while splashing around in his bath 😊 he’s 7 months.

• Options

We would love to test these products, Toby loves a good bath and moisturise haha.

Toby is an 8 month old baby boy :)

X

• Options

I would like to be a tester.

Jackson is my 10 and a half month old little boy 

• Options

We would love to test. My son Oliver is 6 months old x

• Options

I would love this opportunity I have Leila who is 3 years ( 4 in June ) and Levi who is 1 .Both girls . 

• Options

Would love to help with testing products 

Jordanna is 17 months xx

• Options

Hi we’d love to test these products. Florence is female aged 13 months. x

• Options

Hi,  we would love to test these products.  I enjoyed watching the Tamara Ecclestone programne and seeing her lovely relationship with  her daughter Fifi. My daughter is called Chloe. She is 23 months. Many thanks 

• Options

Amalia, 18 months old, girl. :)

• Options

Hi we would love to test these products with Jessica who is 5 months old

• Options

We would love to test these products. I’ve always had trouble with Jenson’s sensitive skin and cradle cap so, I’m always looking for new ways to help. 

Jenson

male

2 years old

• Options

My little girl Mya is 22 months. She would love to test out this range. She loves smiling in front of the camera and has mastered the ‘cheesseee!’

• Options

Hi there! 

We’d love to try these products! 

My son paddy is 18 months old 💙💙

thank you so much! 

• Options

We would love to test these products :)

I have 2 daughters in this age group

Matilda 12 months

Isla 4 years - ringlet hair so would be interesting to see if the hair products work for her. 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions