Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Positive or Negative? Bleach and Urine Test

Hi. I am currently TTC first baby, imageDone a bit of research on this bleach test, what do you think? Will be testing with an over the counter stick tomorrow morning

Thankyou and baby dust to us all x

Replies

• Ok so never heard of this so Googled it, interesting, of course I had to try it, looks good but I’m about 6dpo so not convinced it would work this quick ximage

• Hi, I have found out that if it bubbles, foams or fizzes and stays in the cup, you are pregnant! If nothing happens and it dissolves you are not pregnant! As the bleach detects the pregnancy hormones and makes a reaction that stays there! Fingers crossed x

• How many dpo are you? X

• I'm 17dpo today! Last AF Jan 27-30, next af is in 4 days.. x

• When are you planning to poas? X

• Tomorrow morning!  I had POAS at 7dpo , 12dpo and 14dpo with big fat negatives! So I will test tomorrow as it'll be closer to my AF date, and if negative will continue to poas weekly, I will post a picture tomorrow morning of my test if you'd like.. and keep you updated! so that it gives you a bit of an idea! Xx

• Some woman will not show high enough levels of hcg until 2-3 weeks after missed period, I feel I will be in that category if pregnant as this is first time TTC!x

• Yes please do x

• Any updates Hun?

im 7dpo, I ordered some tests from eBay to come next week and they’ve arrived today grrrr I’m a poasa so can’t resist xx

• Hi everyone, we'd love to have an update if you followed up the bleach tests with a pregnancy test. 

• Did any of the two ladies on here have positives ?,, I'm due today although I would gibe the bleach test a whirl image

• I’ve been having brown discharge for 4 days now on and off. This is usually normal for me before af. The only difference is I usually also have ovary pains. Not this month. I’m 2 days from af and I did the bleach test. I don’t get it. I’m having discharge just like all the other months. I haven’t done a test yet. Has anyone had this reaction and turned out not pregnant?
  • I’ve been having brown discharge for 4 days now on and off. This is usually normal for me before af. The only difference is I usually also have ovary pains. Not this month. I’m 2 days from af and I did the bleach test. I don’t get it. I’m having d
  • I’ve been having brown discharge for 4 days now on and off. This is usually normal for me before af. The only difference is I usually also have ovary pains. Not this month. I’m 2 days from af and I did the bleach test. I don’t get it. I’m having discharge just like all the other months. I haven’t done a test yet. Has anyone had this reaction and turned out not pregnant?
  • I’ve been having brown discharge for 4 days now on and off. This is usually normal for me before af. The only difference is I usually also have ovary pains. Not this month. I’m 2 days from af and I did the bleach test. I don’t get it. I’m having d
  • I can try this when I get home and show you ladies if you want lol I’m currently 5 weeks 2 days pregnant so just to see if it’s actually accurate lol I’ve never heard of this
  • This isn’t very accurate, I’m 10 weeks pregnant n it barely
    fizzed, DO NOT RELY on this
  • @WelshGirrl upsetting i thought of giving it a try

@NicoleShorney i didnt know some women take that long to show hcg....do u think that would effect a pregnancy test with urine?
  • @WelshGirrl upsetting i thought of giving it a try

@NicoleShorney i didnt know some women take that long to show hcg....do u think that would effect a pregnancy test with urine?
    I tried it yesterday n nothing happened @Catlady220