Forum home Product Tests Product tests
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fancy testing Fifi & Friends baby care products? Sign up here

Replies

• Options

We would love to try these products out 

Little girl  Bobs 15 months

Little boy Feefee 3 years old on Tuesday 

• Options

Hi,

We'd love to test these products for you too! My baby girl is 9 months old and my little boy is 2. Thank you image

• Options

We would love to test these. I have  a boy almost 2yrs and a girl aged 3.5yrs. Thank you :)

• Options

My little girl is 5 and her name is Amelia-Lily.

we would love to be a tester 😊

• Options

I have two boys, Arthur aged 2 years 9 months and Jeremiah aged 5 years 1 month 

• Options

i would love to try these products on my son jacob 11 monthsimage

• Options

Hi,

I would love to try these products on my almost 2 year old daughter Maggie or my 4 year old daughter Emily.

Thanks

• Options

I would love to test these products on my grandaughter. She is 11 months and has sensitive skin. 

• Options

I would love to test these products on my grandaughter. She is 11 months and has sensitive skin.

• Options

I have a little boy called Sean aged 3

• Options

My son would love to try these.  

A boy 1 years old 

• Options

We would be delighted to test theses products . Nevaeh is 12 months.

• Options

Love to try on my baby who is 9 months now. Mea got dry skin and hope this product will be good on her! 

• Options

We would love this opportunity. I have a little boy called Oscar who will be 3 in April.

Thank you for considering us.

• Options

I have a 4 year old son and would be very interested to test the shampoo, body wash, and detangler.

• Options

We would love to do this - my little girl is 2 and a half! 🤞🏻

• Options

I have a girl 5 Emily, a girl 4 Rosie, a boy 2 Harkey and a boy 6 months Ollie. 👩🏻👩🏻🧒🏼👦🏻

Would love to try a product 

• Options

Hello I have two little girls. One is 5 years old and another is 13 months old. Would love to try your range.

• Options

Hi there,

We'd love to have the chance to try out Fifi and Friends.

My little boy is called Harrison and he is 8 months old on the 30th of February.

I would be especially interested in testing the Bottom Butter as we have had some nappy rash issues and I'm keen to compare with the other products I've tried already.

Thank you and good luck everyone :)

• Options

I would love to be a tester please, my name is Oliver and I am 21 months old xxximage

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions