Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in November 2018

Due in November 2018

Hello - and congratulations on your pregnancy!

I'm DanielleMFM and it's really lovely to see you looking in on us.

If you'd like to join this group and meet others who are also due in November 2018, please do post a reply on this thread and introduce yourself.

If you're due in a different month and would like to join one of our other birth clubs, you can find them here.

Replies

• Thank you Danielle :-)

Got a bfp yesterday and today but DH is out of town until tomorrow so a little lost and lonely here haha! TTC #1 and this is month 2 of trying. 

Wondering if there is anyone else out there with a new bfp :) ?

Eek what to do now?! xxxxxx 

• Hooray SC30, welcome and huge congratulations! So have you told DH yet?? 
    And don't worry, we're sure there will be loads more women joining you over here really soon. 

• Thank you so much for yours support Danielle, super appreciate it so much!! 

No I’ve not told DH yet, felt a bit strange telling him over the phone, hope that‘s not wrong of me :s ! He is back tomorrow evening :-) in my own little world at the moment with some mild cramping and back pain! xxxx

• image I think I could be joining this club 😊

• Yeyy hello Cat! Congratulations! That’s what mine looked like and then I confirmed with FRER and CB Digital. Have you done any more tests? xxx

• No more test that’s the only one I have. Might pop to shops later 😊. Hoping that I get a positive on a digital as well. Congratulations 

• Hi Catj21, welcome and congratulations! Did you buy more tests?? 

• Hi everyone, I cant quite believe it but it looks like I’m finally joining the Mum-to-be club! 

After nearly a year of trying and 6 months of dilligently following the SMEP plan I took a test on Thursday and got a positive result!! Even though we were trying it was still unexpected, so much so that we’d had a first appointment with the our GP to discuss next steps. My husband had his sperm tested this week and I had that day 21 blood test week. I want to be cautiously optimistic though because it is still very early days. 

Lookinimageg forward to chatting to you all! X

• Congratulations!! Such amazing news!! 

How are you feeling? My middle back is sore. Not quite sure what to do next! xxxx

• Hi MarieDOC, welcome and huge congratulations - we're thrilled for you! 

• @SC30 thank you! I’m feeling absolutely fine. Aside from the cramps every few hours that lasts a few seconds, I’m not really feeling any different. It’s a bit worrying because I thought that I’d be feeling sick, hopefully things are progressing well. The cramps are worrying me but I keep reading that it’s very normal. 

How is everyone feeling?

• Aw so good to hear from you :-) glad u r ok, oh phew i’m Totally the same! Feel weird not having any more symptoms apart from occasional cramps and back ache. I’m still a little cautious as my period isn’t due until tomorrow but ive had 5 positive tests 🙈 wondering if sickness kicks in later on? as I have a 31 day cycle (ish) I think I’m 4 weeks and 1 day if that’s even possible?! xx

• Congratulations everyone!  Marie, that's so great!! I'm joining this group too, so excited!! Baby no.2 for us, due (I think) on 1st November!! x x

• It does feel weird not having symptoms. Ive clearly watched too many movies when the woman starts throwing up immediately after falling pregnant. Aside from a heightened sense of smell and the mild cramps, nothing else seems to be happening. hopefully that just means that all is working well in our tummies!

massive congrats to you  too Taflo, thats so exciting that you’ve got baby 2 on the way! 

• By the way, when I was working out the due date I got so confused by how the dates are calculated. So, according to my apps and google, my GP will say I’m 4 weeks pregnant based on the first day of my last period (which was the 25th of Jan), but i obviously didn’t conceive until about 2 weeks ago, so wouldn’t that make me only 2 weeks pregnant?! 

Has anyone else found the due date thing a bit confusing? 

Just to add that, I haven’t seen my GP yet because I only got my positive home test on thursday. hopefully he’ll make this all a lot clearer when I see him in a couple of weeks. 

• Yeah it's odd but they include the 2 weeks between your last period and ovulation in your pregnancy. So by the time you ovulate you are already 'technically' two weeks pregnant! It's all worked out as if you have a 28day cycle. Confusing isn't it!

• Congrats Taflo!! Hello!

Ooh MarieDoc the first day of my period was also Jan 25th :D Yeah I super understand about the dates thing as I’m confused too! I think I’m 4 weeks and 1 day but dont know how it’s possible as 4 weeks ago we hadn’t dtd?! 

I googled midwives in my area and it says I can book straight in with them if I think Im pregnant. Just need DH to come home tomorrow this is hard without him! Thanks for being there girls :-) 

• imageYes I’ve taken this one as well and going to use a digi tomorrow 

• Looking fab Cat!! 😍

• Great news Cat!!