Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing a Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre? Sign up here

Hello. 

We are looking for 10 parents of babies aged 4 to 15 months old, to join our latest MadeForMums product test and test the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre worth £100. 

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to have a baby or toddler aged 4 to 15 months, and you need add a reply to this thread, letting us know the age and name of your baby or toddler. Please also tell us and if your baby is walking or cruising yet. Your baby must be able to hold their head up unassisted to take part in this product test. 

If you’re chosen to be a tester we’ll send you the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre, for your baby to try. Then we’ll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions and posting up some pictures, on a special (different) Product Tests feedback thread.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback will be entered into a draw to win a £200 Amazon voucher. All testers will get to keep the Fisher-Price 2-in-1 Sit-to-Stand Activity Centre.

The Fisher-Price  mission is to enrich the lives of young families, bringing joy to generations and nurturing what’s in each child’s unique nature.

Replies

• Hi would love to try out this. My LO is 9 months old and has just started cruising so this would be just lovely for him

Many thanks image

• Hi 

Harry is 5 months old. He is able to hold his head up. He is able to roll over from back to front and back again. Harry never stops moving his legs and loves to be sitting and kicking about. This would be perfect for him to try out and would help me decide whether to get him a jumperoo or a walker. 

Georgina

• Would love to try this! My son Toby is almost 9 months old and is just starting to try and pull himself up and can take some steps holding my hands, this would be so much fun for him.

Cheers!

• Ollie is 8 months old and is starting to pull himself up and loves standing !

• Oh my goodness, we' love to try this!!

Harrison is 9 months and is cruising around every thing - it was be nice if he had something he could play with like this that he was still standing 😍

• it would be amazing for my almost 7 month old son Oliver to try this. He loves being up and in his jumperoo as well as rolling/moving around on the floor xx

• I have just been looking at similar options to buy for my 4 month old Iris she is able to able to hold her head up and loves looking around so this would be perfect for her to see what is going on whilst playing

• Daniel is 8 months old

• Georgia is almost 10 months rolling rocking on all fours and would love to test this out

• My daughter Matilda is 12 months and is now walking and running everywhere.

I would love to test this product to see if it would keep her interested and in one place for more than a minute! 

• My daughter Saoirse is 8 months. She's great at holding her head up and is starting to love standing but not yet cruising...famous last words. Would love to try.

• Bethan is 10 months. She is cruising well but you can just see her frustration when she wants to stand up to play with something, but cant because she needs to hold on to the furniture. So I think she'd love this!

• My 11 month old would love to test this. Not walking yet either.  🎀🎀 

• My little girl is 5 months, her name is Adeline and she’s not cruising yet but she has really good head control. We would love to try it!

• Would love to test this for Jessica 6 months

• Hi we’d love to try this out. Charlie is 8 months. He isn’t walking or cruising yet. He has good head control. 

• We’d love to try this out - I have a little boy called Kit who is about to turn 9 months. He loves a new adventure & playing with things independently. He gets around in a walker but can’t walk yet x

• My little man is 7 months, isn’t walking or crawling yet but wants to constantly be stood. Has great head control. Joseph would love to give this ago x

• Would love to try this. i have a 15 month old who is crawling and cruising. We could test all the features!

• We would absolutely love to give this a try! Florence is almost 6 months old, she can hold her head unassisted and sit but isn’t crawling or cruising yet 

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions