Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Implantation bleeding

Just curious to hear if any of you had ib before you got your bfp? If so what was it like for you and how long did it last? I am currently 7dpo and yesterday eve i had a tiny trace of pink on my tissue when i wiped after going toilet (sorry if tmi) and today i have a small bit of pale brown discharge (tan in colour, again sorry tmi). I really hope its implantation and am due my af in around 5 days or so. Usually by now by boobs do be sore but so far this month they seem fine. Any input greatly appreciated image

Replies

• Hey, I've had implantation bleeding twice. The first time was a very small amount, very much like you described and it just happened when I wiped a couple times when I was about 10 dpo.

The second time it was much heavier, but again very brief. It was bright red and quite a bit more, but only lasted about 20 min. I would like to preface this experience with the fact that it happened immediately after/during sex, so it may have been because of the sex or a combination of ib and sex.

Hope this helps, best of luck
  • Thanks for your reply.

I took a test this morning and bfn. My boobs have also started to get a bit sore which usually a sign af is on the way. So disappointed as i really hoped this would be my month. Feels like its never going to happen. image

• Hi, I had bleeding for two days very light and pale pink in colour. I also had sharp pinching pains that last around 20 seconds and then go. It started 4 days before Af was due.
  • Aww sorry MissC. Keep your chin up, it will happen. It took me 2 miscarriages and nearly 4 years, but I got my little girl
  • Hmm Fifi, i have had a few pinchy pains coming and going too. Not that often but maybe 2 or 3 times during the day yesterday and this morning. Still not feeling hopeful though as boobs got sore right on track as they would if af was coming. Could there still be a chance?

• Update.

I took another test yesterday morning and bfn - but after looking at it again and again i think i am seeing the faintest line ever. Under my bathroom light, when i tilt it slightly (i know im over-obsessing) i am convinced i can see something. DP thinks im losing my marbles as he couldnt see anythnig - and he really wanted to see it too. AF is due today, so far no sign but shes usually here around lunch time so if shes a no show today i will take another test tomorrow morning (thank god for cheap tests).

I swear i will get my bfp before xmas if i have to go up in there and glue the sperm to my frikin egg!!!!!

• I was suppose to get af today have had spotting for last 3 days took test Tue thought I seen the most faintest line an gonna retest today,

• Can anyone help me? I'm so confused. My periods are 28 days like clockwork, and this one was 6 days late up till today when I began to bleed. PTs are negative, but I have sickness, backache and crazy hunger. I'm also NEVER late. Is there a chance this is spotting And I'm actually pregnant or am I just kidding myself?? x

• Hi all. I m trying to conceive for a second baby for the past  1.5 years. My cycle is usually 27 to 28 days. Today is my 25 day nd noticed a dark brown spotting which lasted only for an hour. Can this be categorised under implantation bleeding. I m getting nervous. Pls can smeone confirm. 

• Was you second pregnancy fine?

• Hi need some advise took morning after pill 3 weeks ago had bleed for for days and stopped and today I'm having browny red discharge could I be pregnant 

• Hi all! I have usually 28-day cycle but this month, after 38 days, i bleed. I took PT on the 35th day but it was negative. Now i bleed for w days and its brownish..not heavy but neither light. What could this be?

• Does anyone know if impbleed can happen around the six week mark ? I hpt positive on the 29th Dec but then negative so been to docs did another urine test also neg had blood work too just waiting now though I started spotting yesterday morn lightly bright red then brown by lunch but back to bright red this morning trying not to be sad if it's miscarriage but hoping it is actually implantation any ideas or experiences?? Tia image

• If you have had negative blood work then I would say you had a false positive test and this is your period :( 

• Waiting on blood work results last bled 24th November 

still hoping 

• Does anyone know if impbleed can happen around the six week mark ? I hpt positive on the 29th Dec but then negative so been to docs did another urine test also neg had blood work too just waiting now though I started spotting yesterday morn lightly bright red then brown by lunch but back to bright red this morning trying not to be sad if it's miscarriage but hoping it is actually implantation any ideas or experiences?? Tia image Last bled 23rd to November not had blood results yet 

• l tested positive on 24th on both urine and blood tests but I’ve been spotting since then, from brown to red to brown again. I’m so confused and scared of miscarriage