Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing Fifi & Friends baby care products? Sign up here

Replies

• Me and my two cheeky little monkeys (9 months and 3) would love to try these products, they look fab!! They both suffer from dry, chapped skin so would be great to find another product we can use :) 

• I would love to try these and give my verdict.

My daughter Elissa is 4 and a half.

• Matilda, girl, 3 years old. We would love to try these products, I have seen them online but haven't bought them. Would love to try them, please. Thanks.

• We would love to test my little boy is 18 months old and called Cole Gabriel. Bath times are his favourite

thanks

• We would love to test these products out, we have twins both boys at 5 months. Thank you !

• I have a son aged 3 and a daughter aged 4 so i would love to be a tester to see if they leave their hair silky smooth and to see if the detangler spray makes my daughters and sons long hair easier to brush everyday. (Yep my son has long blonde quiff style hair that he hates being brushed)

• Would love to test out this range! 

Our daughter Lexi is 3 (will be 4 in October)

• We would love to test out this range!

Our daughter Lexi is 3 (4 in October)

• Alice is 5 months old and we would really love to test your products please

• Hi, I have two girls one is 18 months old and the other one is 4 years old. They love bath time and would love to test those products with me :-) 

• I'd love to try these products out on my daughter Aliyah. She just turned 12 months old. 

• Really into natural products & especially for my kids as not a fan of chemical nasties in skincare ranges. 

I got two kids under 20 months - a girl at 20 months and a boy who is 5 months and 1 week old.

• Hello there

I would love to try your products with my son Odin, who just turned 2 recently. He's got lots of hair. They are his curly baby hair that I am not ready to cut it just yet 🙈. I am totally intrigued with your range, especially with the detangling spray. 

Regardless if I get in or not I wish you best of luck with your new range, they all look so great 😘

• Nevaeh is 10 months old we would be delighted to test the products.

• These products look great! I would love to try them out with my son Alex who is 17 months old image

• Hi, we'd love to test your products.

My son, Jamie is 2 (3 in May), my daughter, Phoebe is 4 (5 in May) and our baby (non name as yet) is due in June.

• Hiya,

my twin boys would love to test out products - 

Georgie and Teddy are now 7 months old and the last weigh in was 14lbs with half an ounce between them! 

Xx

• Hello my nme is Alanna. I have two children a son aged 10 and a daughter Hollie aged 2

• Hello my nme is Alanna. I have two children a son aged 10 and a daughter Hollie aged 2 who love these product!

• Hello, we have a 22 month old boy 😃 x

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions