Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

gender predictions . . . Please :)

image  Unexpectedly further gone than originally thought! 12w2d scan. . . Any predictions would be most welcome! Ximage

Replies

• hi I had My 12 week scan today they put me between 12+4 and 12+6 couldn't give me an actual date because baby was in an awkward position I have put a pic up under anyone like to guess gender of my 12 week scan yours looks different to mine so would be interesting to what ppl would think of them both I would like to say girl for you but I'm not very gd at the skull nub theory so I apologise if I get it wrong have a nose a my pic you can see the difference x

• I'll take a peek at yours! I'm also rubbish at either theories! My baby was being stubborn too. . I thought I'd be between 7 and 9 weeks. . But I'm certainly wrong lolol x 

• It looks like the nub is pointing up slightly so I am going to guess boy x

• I'm not sure which ones the nub! Please help 😊 xx

• imageHad another scan today managed to get measurements baby had moved so could finally get them and have bloods done due date 25th March 

• Im new to this but just interested... girl or boy??image

• I think boy x

• I had my 12 week scan last wee. Any gue on gir or boy? Xxx imageimage

• I think girl 🙂

• imageI’m 12 weeks 6 days and trying to guess the gender can anyone help me 

Can anyone please guess my 12week 3 day scan pics I’m desperate to know as I’ve been told so many different guesses TIA x