Forum home Article comments

Talkback: Baby weekly meal planner - 10 months

Replies

• kdiz is 100% right, is this the most out of touch person or what?! I'm not cooking several hours of meals for an infant, I'm working, cleaning, and online shopping, dealing with medical billing, and sometimes taking a moment for myself. In fact I've got to logout right now because I have ACTUAL PARENTING TO DO!!!!
  • Lol calm down guys, it's just a recipe site. I'm just glad to find healthy baby recipes that aren't all kale and quinoa and other crap no one actually eats.
  • Wtf calm down xD

I love these ideas !! And I know I dont have to follow exact recipes
    Thank you so much for this :)
  • Wow! me again !! For me this actually feels like a weight was lifted off my back :3
  • Is there a way this can be downloaded as a PDF to put on the fridge? Some great ideas and recipes here :)
  • This is fantastic and not only for baby I would eat most of this stuff too. It's really a diverse menu. Don't forget to slice those grapes!!!
  • I Absolutely HAVE to say that..Having a 10 month old boy who is fussy with most foods - Preparing a Gourmet meal 2 times a day is just absolutely ridiculous! All this pressure on the internet to be feeding our babies these foods. I don't buy any ready made meals for my Son, I prepare and cook everything he eats. Just googling Ideas for 10 Month old Lunches and this come up. Honestly, how much would all of this cost is a joke! No wonder we all feel so much pressure on us when people are publishing this kind of ridiculousness!! Their Babies not FOOD CRITICS!!
  • Oh come on KDiz, use this for what it is, some ideas. I've two children, the 2nd one is 2, and I'm still using 2 recipes from here that were hits with them both. I have a life and full time job and never thought to follow these menus to a T but I'm still soooo grateful that someone did the thinking for me when my sleep deprived muddled head could only think of feeding them chips. And the portions are massive so I freeze loads which helps when they're starving and I've no time. Chill out and say thank you
  • Mom from the USA here. I LOVE all of these recipes. I have 9 month old twins and was stuck with the same old stuff every other week. My other 3 (ages 13, 15, 18) like helping prep their meals and eating them, too. There are just a few items that I’ve come across that are not sold in the US, but have found substitutes for.

Thank you for such a detailed menu! You’ve really helped this mom out!
  • Thank you so much for your lovely comments, USmumx5. They're really made our day!