Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

loosing (sorry if TMI)

Hi

Sorry if this is a little TMI but over last night & today I seem to have been loosing some discharge which is almost like Jelly, clear in colour with no odour, just like a jelly substance, it seems to have cleared now & i feel fine in myself, last night there was a fair ammount, its almost sticky (sorry TMI there) it sounds weird but its almost like the mucus plug you sometimes loose when going into labour but i am only 15 weeks, has anyone else had this or is it normal ? I am not too worried with feeling fine just wanted to mention it to see if it was normal ?

Thanks,

Replies

• Hi
    It sounds like just normal pregnancy discharge to me. It tend to increase a lot during pregnancy ive had it from start and still now at 34 weeks. Try not to worry. If your still concerend mention it to your midwife next time xx
  • I had this about the same time as you but didn't have a CLUE what it was, I only had it for a couple of days and it stopped so I would say its normal but if you are worried contact you mw xxx
  • I had this about the same time as you but didn't have a CLUE what it was, I only had it for a couple of days and it stopped so I would say its normal but if you are worried contact you mw xxx