Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

11 months old and doesn't know his name - should I be worried?

hello everyone I'm new to this forum, and looking for reassurance I guess. I have 11 months old non identical twin boys. Recently my partner pointed out that one of them doesn't seem to know his name. I googled it up (worst thing to do) and came across info that it could be an early autism sign. I'm completely freaked out! Up until now I had now worries about this twin coz he was always the easygoing one. He sleeps through the night, eats everything and is a happy boy in general. His social skills aren't as good as the other twin's, but he enjoys company, loves me singing to him , playing peek a boo etc. Anyone had similar experiences?

Replies

• Didn't want to read and run, but did want to say, he's still so, so young, there is no way of diagnosing anything so young, so please try not to fret. You're naturally comparing your boys to each other, but even tho they are twins, they are different little people, doing things in their own time. Try not to think the worst, he's only 11 months, all in good time x