Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Does anybody find their bra doesn't fit...

...by the afternoon?!

Mine is fine in the morning but by mid afternoon its too tight round the back. I must be swelling by the afternoon! I'm dying to take it off, sat right here in the office!

Replies

• I am the same!! Mine is great in the morning and right now all i want to do is take it off lol!!!
  • Me too - sometimes I think my rib cage will explode. My advice is: bra extenders. Whoever invented those should get a peerage if you ask me!
  • Bra extenders? Where do I get those from? Mine is driving me mad! x
  • What on earth is a bra extender????
  • Bra extenders are great! I've been using them for the past few weeks as my maternity bra's were getting a bit too tight around my ribs.

You can get them from jojo maman bebe, and they're basically like an extra fastener that you put between the two bra fasteners that extends the bit that goes around your back!

Kat x
    37+1
  • I always get hubby to undo my bra when we sit down for dinner as it gets too tight by evening. worryingly he has become very skilled at doing it one handed through my top...
  • Yep, I quite often end up whipping it off as soon as I get in the house after work :lol:

xxx

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev344prs__.png

• You can also get bra extenders from la senza and debenhams! They're only about ??5 which is much cheaper than having to buy loads of new bras!
  • Oh yes, i haven't got 'maternity bras' just yet but the soft cup ones. they still crusify me by the end of the day but then when I take it off the (.)(.) hurt. Double edged sword lol!

I always get hubby to undo my bra when we sit down for dinner as it gets too tight by evening. worryingly he has become very skilled at doing it one handed through my top...

:lol: Gemgems, hubbys ability to do this is one of the things that led to my bras now not fitting ;\)
  • I find that mine still fits around the back but my boobs fall out the top by afternoon, mainly if I have to bend down or forward. Its as if my boobs expand as the day goes on and reduce at night. So weird. x x
  • LOL MrsC!! I have some knickers that say 'is it too late to be good' on them. whenever I wear them hubby just collapses laughing and points at my stomach