Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Another forum for you

hi,im due march 2008with my 3rd & im a member of a private parenting forum,its very busy & very friendly,all posts,pics are private,so nobody who isnt a registered member can view what we are posting.WE also offer private due in rooms for ladies due in 2007/2008 .We have a room for each birth month,each room has an average of 50 members per room.Just wondered if you would like to join us here,you will be made very welcome,heres the link www.looneylounge.net
Aswell as the private rooms,you will have use of the whole forum too,its a friendly place where you will hopefully make new friends.WE also have a massive arcade,chat nights,quiz night & competitions just for our members where you can win anything from chocolate,to mothercare vouchers etc,so come & join us today would love to see you there www.looneylounge.net

Thanks for reading & congrats on your pregnancy xxx

Replies

• Well said rosered

Kerry xxxx
  • well said Rosered & joanne, Shows hows desperate they are with the posts that they put on here all the time,i like it here the advice that i get & most people are friendly & are just out to help other mums & mums to be xoxo
  • YEAH!! loving the girlies sticking together, besides all the other sites r pants, i signed up to loads wen first got pregnant just to get the millions of emails each week about what baby had grown that week...but this is the only site i log on to.. babyexpert youre doin a great job!!
    xxx
  • lol well said rosered!
  • (does little dance with arms going in circles) - "Go red, go red, go red......whoooo, whoooo, whooo"

Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXxx