Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

help im EXHAUSTED!!!!

hi everyone, im 11weeks +4 and am absoultly warn out. i work 8 hour days and have another part time job working 4 hours (only twice a week now cos im too knakerd!!)
ive had the usual tired out feeling but now its getting a bit much and i feel really worn down and evn breathless, i dont do anything but work eat and sleep.
do any of you have any remidies youve tried to give me a boost in the day? i no to avoid caffine and have been tring too but dont know what else i can have!

shaz
xx

Replies

• hi, don't really have any suggestions for you as im only 6 weeks but the tiredness is just kicking in with me. Just make sure you are not over doing things and listen to your body. x
  • snap love! x 13 weeks and 1 day! x
  • its horrible isnt it!!! ive had tiredness all the way throughand now im just dead on my feet lol
    raspberrys have been helping a little ??? dunno why they just refresh me image
    xx
  • its horrible isnt it!!! ive had tiredness all the way throughand now im just dead on my feet lol
    raspberrys have been helping a little ??? dunno why they just refresh me image
    xx
  • Just make sure you're getting enough iron - deficiency is common in pregnancy and can cause extreme tiredness. Sanatogen or pregnacare vitamins contain iron and everything else you need.
  • sleep when you get the chance even if its for 20mins and then spend what little spare time you have relaxing image
  • Hi there,

Midwife recommended me Floradix - liquid iron supplement, doesn't seem to bung me up like iron tablets and I've been taking it on top of Pregnacare as I'm really susceptible to anemia.

I've been feeling a lot more perky even a few days since taking it (at week 9, now week 12) but them I'm only doing one job, not two!

Take care xx
  • Hi, I know how you feel, I'm 31weeks+4, I normally am lucky to get more than two hours sleep in one go. I tried lavender baths, with fresh fruit at each meal time.
    Good luck x
  • thanks everyone, ill try out your tips.

granvera - read ur other comments and i think u shud keep ur shitty ideas 2 urself

:lol:

[Modified by: shazlnx on January 21, 2008 10:30 PM]
  • I was tired up until about 16 weeks now it's back at 33!! Just make sure you lie down to it when you can. Your body needs a rest to make your lovely baby!
  • I was completely shattered til about week 15 but even now at 18 wks if I find I have done loads or had a really restless night then I need a nap for an hour in the afternoon. It might be coz Im older (38) this time as I dont remember it being so bad when I was 22 and 31!