Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

problems ??

ok i did a home test on friday which was positive,,, so worked out im roughly 8 or 12 weeks, not sure,,, went to doctors today to do a proper test so they sent it away and iv to wait 2/3 days to get results, doc says it will come bk positive if the home 1 did, but iv got bad cramps in my stomach and iv started bleedinga little, very worried, do you think i mightv miscarryed?? what shld i do?

Replies

• Hello Kat

I would phone your local labour ward, it could be just implantation bleeding, but as you have had pains too I would get checked out. Lots of love and I hope everything is ok.

Marie xx
  • I had 2 miscarriages after my first daughter, and what you are experiencing sounds very similar. both of mine miscarried a few days after finding out. I am now 18 weeks pregnant and it has been the most tense time of my life. All I can say is if the worst happens please still think positive it just wasnt meant to be this time. Please stay positive hope everything goes ok. xxxxxxxxxxx

ok i did a home test on friday which was positive,,, so worked out im roughly 8 or 12 weeks, not sure,,, went to doctors today to do a proper test so they sent it away and iv to wait 2/3 days to get results, doc says it will come bk positive if the home 1 did, but iv got bad cramps in my stomach and iv started bleedinga little, very worried, do you think i mightv miscarryed?? what shld i do?
  • im thinking my self aswell its a miscarrage, got a scan booked for tomorrow, not really wanting to go as i know what they will say,, its defo a miscarage... but i neeed to go get it done, so i no for definete,,,,:\?

• I am so sorry to hear that but it is best you go for the scan, for your own well-being and piece of mind. But to keep on the positive side I have also heard of people miscarrying, but they were pregnant with twins and only lost one. Of course everyone is different and there are different circumstances to each situation, but stay positive. good luck xxxxxxxxxxxxx

im thinking my self aswell its a miscarrage, got a scan booked for tomorrow, not really wanting to go as i know what they will say,, its defo a miscarage... but i neeed to go get it done, so i no for definete,,,,:\?