Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor: the feedback thread

Hello.

This is the feedback thread for those of you who are testing the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor, as part of our latest MadeForMums product test.

Your products should be speeding their way to you right now! Do have fun testing out the patches and monitor on your child and please also take some pictures of your child, wearing the FeverSmart™ patches.

Please then give us your feedback on this thread by answering the following 5 questions:

1. What did you think of the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor when you first saw it?

2. We have asked you to test one of the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on a hot drink, to illustrate how reactive the patch is to high temperatures: please tell us your thoughts on what happens with the patches and app.

3. How did it go testing the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on your child? (Please post up the pictures of your child. To upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)

4. How do you feel the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor helped you as a parent?

5. Would you recommend the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor to a parent with a child the same age as yours?

Everyone who leaves quality feedback and answers all 5 of our questions and posts pictures (and is part of our product test) will be put into a draw to win a £200 Amazon voucher.

Thank you so much – and good luck!

The Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor is an innovative smart baby thermometer, which allows you to monitor your child’s temperature as they sleep, helping to give you greater peace of mind.

Replies

• 1. What did you think of the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor when you first saw it? 

- I thought it was a pretty cool device. Looked a bit confusing To start with but the instructions were very straight forward and very easy to set up. 

2. We have asked you to test one of the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on a hot drink, to illustrate how reactive the patch is to high temperatures: please tell us your thoughts on what happens with the patches and app. 

- I found the temperature rose very quickly which is brilliant and assuring to know it is accurate for when your child is poorly.

3. How did it go testing the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on your child? (Please post up the pictures of your child. To upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)

- the testing went brilliant. My little girl laughed when I put the patch on as I think it tickled her; however, once one she was none the wiser and happy to carry on playing as normal. I didn’t know whether it would irritate her and she would keep trying to pull it off but she didn’t even acknowledge it. I was worried when it came to taking it off as I didn’t know if it would pull her skin, but she was absolutely fine. 

4. How do you feel the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor helped you as a parent? 

- I feel this will be a brilliant device to monitor my daughter if she is poorly without the need to keep disturbing her. I feel it will bring me a lot less worry which is brilliant. 

5. Would you recommend the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor to a parent with a child the same age as yours?

- I would 100% recommend this to parents with children the same age to my daughter. 

I have attached some pictures, which was very hard to get with a crawling baby but it shows how happy she was to continue playing. 

• I got the dodgy one image I’ve had to contact them as my key won’t work in the set up so I haven’t been able to test it out yet. Gutted! 

I’m just waiting to hear back from them so I will hopefully be able to do my review if they can sort the problem. 

• Hi Mrsbear88, thanks for letting us know. We're going to drop you an email so we can get more info and figure out what is happening, but we suspect your device might not be compatible with the app. Please do look out for an email from us. 

• 1. What did you think of the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor when you first saw it? 

My first thought was that it was a funky design and looked very futuristic. I was interested to see how it worked. It did take me a while to get it out of the box though! 

It’s definitely very responsive to heat so I’m looking forward to testing it out when Jenson is poorly and being able to put my trust in the readings. 

3. How did it go testing the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on your child? (Please post up the pictures of your child using the scooter. To upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)

Jenson was very interested in it and it was really easy to apply. I thought it would irritate him as he has sensitive skin and it’s quite sticky but, it was great. There was no residue left over, no irritation and Jenson was more than happy to keep it on for me. He found it ticklish when I removed it so doesn’t hurt either. 

imageimageimage

When it had warmed up it reached Jenson’s normal temperature but it was inconsistent whilst he was having his tea. As soon as he was lying still chilling on the sofa it got back up to his normal temperature so I definitely feel it probably works better on an older child during the night when they’re not moving much. I’m interested to see the difference in consistency when my newborn arrives and I test it on him. 

Its definitely a must have item for any parent with children. It’s really simple to use and does pick up the temperature well just not when there’s too much movement but that’s understandable so, yes I would recommend it to all my mummy friends. 

I would like to say that when I started the set up process I did have issues with the key input as the code on the holder wasn’t very clear to understand. I tried all the trouble shooting but didn’t work so I contacted the helpline. The lady I spoke to was as helpful as she could be but she couldn’t help much over the phone and took all the details to look into it further for me as it’s a new product and they’re still figuring things out. Anyway, after all the confusion my husband noticed that the key was printed differently on the back of the actual device so problem solved. I’m still impressed with product and really pleased I was able to test it out.

• Hi i received my monitor very quickly after he email. I was very happy With how it looked and how simple it looked to use . Very simply lablbed on the box to show it’s use . it Looked small and compact easy to pop in your bag and take out .

I firstly used the monitor on a hot drink the temperature rose very quickly even in the warming up period you could see it getting hot very quickly . I locked my phone to see if it would alert me and it did . It gave me a warning notification to warn me to check child as was very hot  which would be very handy for a parent with a poorly child over night .

My little boy is 2 and half so wasn’t sure he wanted to wear it at first . He laughed when I put it on but he is quite skinny so was hard to place it in his armpit it was never flush with skin it was lifted in places at times . Think it would be better suited at night time when I know he’s resting . Will be perfect for a baby . But once I got him to pull his top down It monitored him fine had no problems at all . Wasn’t super sticky so removed very easily . He wasn’t uncomfortable . he was very interested in it at first but soon forgot about it with help of YouTube . I am due a new baby this year so this will be so handy I can’t wait to use it then . I think it will really help especially during he night no more poking baby in ears and Disturbing them will be fine to just leave on ans monitor whilst they sleep next to me . It will be super helpful . Also will be using it a lot on my 2 year old las he does not like his ears to be touched so with our usual thermometer . So he was much happier to sit there with this in a snow carry on as normal.

So therefore I would 100% recomend this for a child the same age as mine 2 . If your child is wriggly and does not like to be fussed with thwill be perfect and also for younger baby as it’s not super sticky and seemed soft and sensitive . I think it’s fine for any age to use so highly recommend it as I even popped it on myself to see if it worked and it did. I am very happy with this product and can say it is going to come in very handy . Thank you !

It looked like a cool design and very compact. The colours make you think of Nurofen straight away.

This worked well and was very quick to notify me that the temperture had increased. 

3. How did it go testing the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on your child? (Please post up the pictures of your child. To upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)

I had pairing issues as phone on low battery mode to begin with. Also it wasn’t clear that I had to have the device in the dock for the device to be found So this took some time. The device did seem to ‘unpair’ itself a few times meaning that the reading stopped which was frustrating as to pair the device again I had to take it off Teddy and connect it to the base.

Downloaded app easily and was easy to understand and follow instructions.

I Didn’t feel too confident about putting the device on my baby in case it over heated or something went wrong (only 3 months old), but this was more due to my anxiety. 

Teddy didn’t mind when I put it on and he did not seem fazed when I took it off either. The device didn’t stick very well to begin with but i think this was due to Teddy just getting out of the bath as when I tried it again at another time it seemed to stick better.

It is a very clever device where you can get accurate results quickly. 

I did find that the app used a lot of my battery quite quickly.

I Would recommend for children who may have additional health needs or who are very poorly, however the patches do not last too long and therefore it could become very expensive.

I found it quite long to set up but once done it worked well. I first used it after Teddys injections and this gave me some reassurance. 

• My little boy is called Teddy too good name choice image I didn’t have the monitor on the base when I paired them it says on the app to remove the orange monitor from base  and hold it close to phone . Did you try that there’s a picture of them holding the monitor right next to phone to pair .

• Ah very good taste Ema! Yeah I tried to pair just holding it close to the phone and it didn’t work so I was about to give up and as I put it back on the base it beeped and paired..! So basically just had to do the opposite to the instructions 🙈

• So we were lucky to be chosen for this, both myself and my partner were excited to try it out. 

1. What did you think of the Nurofen For Children FeverSmart™ Temperature Monitor when you first saw it? 

I thought it looked very clean and modern, I like the fact it is all self contained and so no wires running everywhere causing problems. 

imageimage

So I tested the patch on a cup of boiling water, the patch itself took near enough the 8 minutes it needed to heat up. Once the devicr had heated up the temperature alarm came on immediately (and loudly) and signalled that the child was too hot and the alarm will sound again in 15 minutes if the child was still too hot. The app worked perfectly with the monitor, however maybe the warm up time could be decreased in future as I think 8 minutes when you have a poorly child is just too long to wait for. 

3. How did it go testing the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on your child? (Please post up the pictures of your child. To upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)

The testing went absolutely fine, we decided to use the monitor for what it was designed for and tested Heidi overnight (she's 2) the monitor is very soft and flexible and I had no trouble sticking it in place. Heidi thought it was hilarious and kept lifting her top to show us declaring 'I not take it off mummy' she was very interested in seeing her temperature go up and took great delight in watching it before bed time 

imageimageimage

Using the device through the night was fine, I found I was checking her temperature more just to see any difference. However the monitor lost connection quite a few times through the night making a loud noise to signify this, which was rather annoying. I also found it difficult to keep heidis arm downwards as she sleeps with them above her head. 

I think it's an absolutely fab idea and if we had a small baby that was poorly then we'd definitely get the use out of it, I just think it's very expensive for what it is, it definitely gave me peace of mind knowing that it's very accurate. 

I don't think I would recommend it to a parent with a 2 year old, unless they're prone to fevers or poorliness. This is mainly because it's just so expensive, and the adhesive patches are also really expensive. The monitor lost connection through the night multiple times and told me to go check it's still in place, however I'm not going to accidentally awaken a sleeping child. So I left it be. I also think the 8 minute warming up time is simply too long, if this could be shortened to maybe 2 minutes it would be so much better in my opinion.

I do think the feversmart is an impressive bit of kit and it really widens the market for more technological devices to aid parents. 

My partner liked the device as well, he was just concerned with privacy matters as we had to set up an account with the app, use Bluetooth and enter some personal details of the child (name, dob etc) so for him this was one of its downfalls. 

• Just forgot to mention that for poorly children who need medications etc is absolutely fab as you can input what doses they need or have been given already and set up reminders for when to next administer them. So for these parents then I think it's a fab device which will ease a lot of worry and stress, but for parents whose children are normally healthy and well I don't think it's as useful. 

• Thank you so much for selecting lily to test the nurofen fever smart thermometer! Lily is 3 years 7 months!

My first impressions were that it looked very advanced, small & discreet! It did leave me scratching my head at first as I couldn’t figure out how to get the batteries in, I kept pulling and pulling before I realised you have to slide it round (pregnancy brain haha) I then also struggled to set it up to the app but managed it eventually! I love that there’s the little orange pocket to keep the patches in, that comes in handy keeping everything together! 

I tested the fever smart on a mug of boiling water, straight away the temperature went sky high and alerted me that ‘lily’ was to hot! Which was excellent and would definitely put my mind at ease to know she had the fever smart on if she did have a temperature! 

3. How did it go testing the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on your child? (Please post up the pictures of your child using the scooter. To upload a pic, click the little camera icon at the top right of the 'Add your reply' box)

After about an hour of trying to figure out the app we finally got it on and she wouldn’t leave it alone for the first 5 minutes and then after that she had forgotten it was on so it’s clearly comfortable on her skin however half an hour later she pulled it off & the app alerted me that the temperature had dropped and to check if it had fallen off which would definitely be handy if she was ill and I was keeping an eye on her temperature! me & lily were both worried about removing it due to the sticky bit as she has a nightmare trying to take a plaster off but this was not painful at all to remove and she had no problems doing this herself several times! 🙄

I think it was definitely helpful and accurate as I checked her temperature on 2 other thermometers and they read the same! I also think that it’s great the app alerts you of any changes and as a general worry wart that’s great for me! I love that you can log medication and any symptoms which would definitely help when visiting your doctor! 

I would and wouldn’t recommend this product:

I wouldn’t recommend this product to a parent with a child the same age as mine, I think She’s a bit to old for it, she couldn’t leave it alone even with her top back on, as soon as she remembered it was there she was touching/pulling at it again!

I would recommend it if your child is a heavy sleeper and you could pop it on whilst they were asleep without disturbing them! 

It’s definitely a great little device and very handy to have around the house and think it’s definitely worth having if purchased from birth, I am due a little boy in July so will pop back and review again for when I try it on him! 

• Hello, I'm mochi and I tested this product on my 5 month old ♡

☆1. When opening the box, it's not overwhelming and I was happy it wasn't attatched to any cords. The instructions are very easy to understand so even the most technologically unsavy mother or father can understand because it includes images as well as detailed instructions.

The monitor itself looks simple enough to be displayed anywhere for when the time calls for it. What I really appreciate is the monitor's bright colouring, because if my baby is sleeping at night and somehow knocks the monitor out from under his arm, it's easier to find it in the dark because of its bright orange colour. It'salso large enough to not be a choking hazard although I'm slightly afraid he'd be able to pull the adhesive off and shove it in his mouth.

☆2. Before testing the monitor on a hot drink I had to wait within 8 minutes for the item to warm up which is completely fine as it warmed up in 5 minutes when used on my son, but using it a second time it took 11 minutes to warm up. When placed on the hot drink it too about 2 - 3 minutes for the monitor to detect the boiling water and alert me (as shown in the photo below) I wish it would be a bit faster so I could get to my son sooner if his temperature reaches an unsafe level.

imageimage

☆3. When testing the monitor on my son I was a bit sceptical about the adhesive pads being painless to take off. I had to readjust it before I got it on but it kept moving because of the loose skin. I did manage it when he finally had a rest and my son didn't feel a thing when it was taken off multiple times. It did leave a small red mark on his arm and that may be because his skin is a bit sensitive. The adhesive looks and feels as though there would be a sticky transfer leftover on the skin but I was very happy to see there was none ♡ My son was very comfortable with the monitor on. It wasn't a discomfort for him so he was able to have a rest for a while and then play a bit with it on. One of my concerns is the price of the adhesives when you need to buy more. I did some research and I found they'd be £5 for 4 which is a bit steep if you need to use the product often so if feel more often than not, parents would opt for a different thermomitor.

imageimageimage

☆4. This will surely help when Noah is sick with a fever. It's great to have product that can monitor his temperature when he's having a rest or a full night sleep. With a screen monitor accompanied with this product my mind will be at ease when putting my son to sleep. Having reminders on the app as well will help because we all know when having children that it may be hard to remember everything when you're flustered and worried about your child.

☆5. I would reccomend and share my experience with the monitor to other parents with children my son's age but I'd have to keep in mind the cost of adhesives. The overall product is fantastic but it will always cost money to use which can and will put off people from purchasing the product.

Thank you very much for choosing me and my son to test this product. We look forward to using it in the future ♡

It was bigger than I expected but I liked how simple it looked and its neat packaging. I loved that it came with batteries as it is always so annoying trying to find the right size somewhere in the house.

The monitor took quite some time to "warm up" - almost the full 8 minutes - however I could see the temperature rising during this period. Once it decided it was up to temperature the notification pinged to inform me of the high temp. I thought this was really useful as I wouldn't want to be watching the app the whole time waiting for it.

imageimage

3. How did it go testing the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on your child? 

I was a bit concerned about attaching the monitor in the right place on my baby as he's quite small. It seemed to stick ok though and he didn't even notice he was wearing it. He was awake and rolling around on his playmat so I did sit him on my lap to hold his arm down while it was warming up. I imagine it would have been easier to test on him while sleeping!

It was easy to pair the monitor with my phone and the app was simple to use.

I think he thing I most struggled with was peeling the labels off the adhesive patches, I was confused by the instructions saying both parts as I couldn't feel the second part at first :-D

image image image

I would have found this monitor really useful a couple of months ago when Hector had a couple of days where he was running a fever. I didn't sleep well the night he was ill as I was worrying - this would have given me some peace of mind. It's great that once it is attached it is just there doing its thing. Getting a traditional digital thermometer into a baby's armpit and holding it there long enough to get a reading is no easy task!

If someone was already looking to spend out the money on an expensive temperature monitor than I would recommend this one as having used it I know it works well. I'm not sure that I would recommend it otherwise as it is expensive, especially with the cost of the adhesive patches, for something that will spend most of the time in a cupboard.

It's a great innovative piece of kit but I think it will need to be more competitively priced to appeal to anyone other than those with very poorly babies/children.

Good sized unit – not too big or bulky, bright colours help it be easily spotted.

I am glad it came with batteries and also that these were a good brand (Duracell) – helps knowing you are not going to have to buy new ones straight away.

I like the fact you can store the adhesive patches in the tray under the unit as it keeps everything together.

The Classic Nurofen target symbol on the box helps make you aware of the manufacturer.

The patch heated up quickly and soon alarmed to warm me my ‘tea’ was too hot. It was reassuring to see the temperature rise on the app quickly.

3. How did it go testing the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on your child? (Please post up the pictures of your child.

I had no problems downloading the app – I actually got a new phone so I downloaded both the i-phone and android apps with ease.

Setting up an account was quick and easy.  The unit linked quickly (once I remembered to take the monitor off the base unit). The code worked 1st time.

It’s useful that you can set up different sections for each child.  

I liked the link to the video to help show how it worked. Also there are clear pictures in the booklet and on the app to help as well.

Once stuck onto my son I found it took about 15 mins to warm up rather than 8. This is a long time.

I found that the monitor often had an end sticking up away from my sons skin (see photos).  He didn’t seem bothered by this but it was easy to catch the sticking up end on his clothes which meant the monitor came unstuck.

Also it recommends keeping the child’s arm by their side while using the monitor – not many children or babies I know keep their arms by their sides all the time.

Also despite me sitting next to him, my phone and the base unit all within 1.5m the connection still disconnected.   

Using the app uses a lot of phone battery life. Realistically you are likely to be using it at home if your child is unwell so you could charge your phone at the same time.

I liked the aspect of the app where you can add in medications and symptoms this is helpful to remember when you gave the medication and to also see if it had an effect. Also the graph is interesting to review to see the general trends of a childs temperature.

I think the parents it would help most are those who might need close monitoring of a childs temperature – eg a child who was having medical treatment/chemotherapy etc

My child is nearly 6 months.

I would recommend it to:

-          Parents who struggle to get accurate inner ear temperature readings

-          Parents of children who need very close temperature monitoring (eg post chemo)

I think for the average parent it is an expensive bit of kit with ongoing costs – when I checked on amazon an adhesive patch cost about £1.50 – which would need changing each time you wanted to use it.

I hope as the technology improves it will become more cost effective thus accessible to all.  

It could be improved by making the monitor more flexible to help it mould to a child’s body more easily and thus not stick up at the ends.

Also it could be improved by decreasing the warm up time and connectivity.

It is a good step in the direction of home monitoring – for the average parent I think it is cost prohibitive at the moment.

We enjoyed testing this product. Thank you.imageimageimageimage

I thought an app based thermometer monitor is a fab idea. I was excited and couldn't wait to try it out. The first thing that caught my attention was the packaging. It looked lovely with the nice vibrant colours. 

The fever smart app and notification feature is brilliant. This thermometer monitor and app offers the sort of monitoring usually done in a healthcare setting but without the wires.

As a mum, it can be stressful when you have a poorly child, and we are often up at odd hours checking on them, and most times we want to know if their temperature is fine. This thermometer gives us mums the ability to do just that which is smart indeed.

I tested the thermometer overnight with Joel and just having this helped me relax a bit. I was able to check his temperature without getting up from the bed.

It took up to 8 minutes for the monitor to warm up which felt long, However, once connected I could see the temperature rise and I received a notification alert and warning.

3. How did it go testing the FeverSmart™ Adhesive Patches on your child?

My kit arrived a day after my 2yrs old symptoms of fever from cold had subsided. I spent the night before monitoring Joel my 6-month-old who also had a temperature. 

I was keen on setting up and using straight away especially after I had spent most of the day checking his temperature with our ear thermometer. However, I soon realised I needed time to go through the manual, pair the device and so on. Once I set up and paired the device with the app, I was eager to see what it does.

5 things we loved about the thermometer

- Easy to apply: Place the temperature monitor on the child's armpit using the adhesive patch. It is worth mentioning that although ear thermometer is easier to use, in children under 2yrs of age the armpit (axillary) thermometers are more accurate.

-Surprisingly Comfy: Joel didn't seem bothered about it and slept through the night with the device attached. No wires and not bulky to carry around which is a plus

-Notification: You get instant notification when the device is ready and are alerted of temperature readings and so on.

-Night time monitoring, This makes monitoring a feverish child overnight easy as can check on the app from the comfort of your bed.

Joel sleeps in the cot beside me, so it is not a hassle for me to check on him during the night, but with his older brother in a different room, this will come in handy

- Ease of storage and transport.: The base station is a handy small and portable storage box for storing the thermometer monitor and makes it easy to take when out and about.

What we didn't like

- Lost connection: This seemed to happen frequently, but It wasn't difficult to reconnect. I fell asleep while waiting for the device to warm up and didn't get to check on Joel's temperature at the time.

- Replacement adhesive patch cost: The adhesive is not reusable and becomes less sticky after use. The replacement pack comes with four adhesive patches for £5.99 which can gradually add up.

I was able to use for overnight monitoring of Joel's temperature which was a relieve because I didn’t have to use my ear thermometer.

To use my ear thermometer at night, it often involves me practising a breath-holding exercise, while I quietly insert the probe and take the reading. I recall an occasion where I had succeeded in placing the probe in his ear without him stirring, only for him to be woken by the beep. However, with the Feversmart temperature monitor, it doesn’t beep loudly in the babies ear.

At one occasion, I woke up to check Joel's temperature but fell asleep while the device was warming up after reconnecting. If they can improve on the time it takes to warm up this will be one of my recommended thermometers especially for babies with a health condition that requires monitoring of their temperature. 

Yes, I would certainly recommend for parents with babies under six months. For the ease of use and overnight monitoring. However, it may not suit everyone due to the cost of getting replacement adhesive patches, and some parents may find it a nuisance to reconnect the device, especially after the connection, is lost due to wriggling baby.

When my Fever Smart temperature monitor arrived I thought it looked very fancy. And also complicated. I wasn’t wrong. I decided to test it on myself to get the hang of it before testing on my daughter. The instructions were pretty straight forward to follow. 

I tested the Feverpatch on a cup of tea and found it awkward to hold whilst it was warming up lol. It definitely worked and even had a warning once it reached high temp. I like that it has a warning every 15 minutes until the temp goes down. This is a brilliant feature.

I decided to test the patch on my 18 month old daughter whilst we were watching the Royal Wedding, she was pre-occupied with playing with a box & watching television so it was the perfect time. When I first stuck the patch to her, she tried touching it a couple of times but then she left it alone and I just kept putting her arm down until the temperature was captured.
    I think it could be a little uncomfortable for children who aren’t well but I think a child who is in a deep sleep wouldn’t feel a thing if their temp was checked during the night. I would be more than happy to use a patch rather than stick a thermometer in her ear while she is sleeping.
    I also found that it worked quicker the closer I moved the hub to the patch.
    I tried to test it on my daughter a second time to get another reading to compare but she wouldn’t sit still long enough for it to warm up and she just wanted to play with the Bluetooth boost hub.

It took a while to warm up which could prove difficult with an uncomfortable, agitated child but the concept is brilliant. I especially love that it has an app for my phone.

I would definitely recommend this product to a parent. It’s very up to date with technology and the fact that it has an app is a bonus for parents as it puts them at ease when baby is sleeping and then are in a separate room.

imageimageimageimageimage

I thought it looked very interesting, smart and professional. 

Very effective and the app is very simple to use 

Good but I found it hard to keep my baby’s arm down for an entire 8 minutes 

Helped me with peace of mind as I could keep checking on his temperature from my phone with ease 

Not really as even though it’s a nice idea I feel like it’s not easy to put on and don’t like the thought of the stickers on his skin, maybe he’s a little young

• 1 what did you think of the nurofen for children feversmart temperature monitor when you first so it?

it looked really good and interestin

Was good and effective but took to long to warn about it Bein hot.

3. how did it go testing the feversmart adhesive patches on your child

Was ok. but my daughter kept tryin to touch it and didnt want to hold her arm down. 8 mins is a long time imageimage

4. How do you feel the nurofen for childrenfeversmart temperature monitor helped you as a parent? 

I could keep checkin her temp all the time and i felt at ease

5. Would you recommend the nurofen for children feversmart temperature monitor to a parent with a child the same age as yours? 

Yes and no. Its a really good way to monitor children but 8 mins is a long time plus the sticky pads move easily and if the child wont keep there arm down its more difficult