Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

June 2017 Toddlers

Hello.

This is a new thread for the lovely folks from our June 2017 Babies Club, whose equally lovely babies are now turning one and heading into toddlerhood!

If you have a toddler (born in June 2017), do please feel free to post here, too, and join in. We'd love to have you!

Replies

• Already 1 here eeeeekkkk

• Toddlers!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! image

Left toby at nursery for 2 hours today...didnt go great, alot of crying poor thing!! Back at work monday.

He is getting on so well and understanding more stuff every day, i am so proud of him.

We are having a bbq for his birthday with too many people coming than can fit in our postage stamp size garden but hey ho.image

• TODDLER! 😫 I’m not ready! 

we had Kits 1st birthday party on Sunday & its his big day tomorrow! 🎈🎈

• imageloving life with this little man I can't believe he's 1 in 2 weeks!!!

• Gosh my LO is the baby of the group at 10.5 months. I’m definitely not ready to refer to him as a toddler yet! 🙈 

We’re hoping to get him a garden swing for his first birthday. Both grannies are asking what to buy him too so need to get our thinking caps on.

I went back to work last week but LO’s come down with nursery lurghy (Cold, cough, conjunctivitis, fever and now diarrhoea!) so I’ve had to ring in all this week. Nursery has the 48-hour policy for diarrhoea so doubt he’ll get in again this week. £180 paid out for nothing 😡

Hope you’re all doing well! xx

• We are doing a Mr men party with books as gifts I just need to get the cake right as I'm making it myself!!!!

• imageI still have  Monty to prepare but we are buying a little trike and going to an ice cream parlour for his first birthday. 

• monty? Meant to say a month

stupid autocorrect

• Ah this is so cool a toddler thread ... lots of first birthday pics coming up xx

• Hi everyone!

Edith is 14 months - it should be her birthday on Friday though. She has two birthdays just like the queen 👑haha! I can’t believe we’re mummy’s to toddlers!! Edith’s still not walking but the hospital don’t seem to be bothered by this and say it’s totally normal due to her being early. She’s constantly climbing and walking round the furniture so I don’t think it’s too far off. She’s desperate to be on the move! Looking forward to seeing all your lovely birthday pictures. Wishing your babies a happy birthday when it comes xxximage

• Edith looks so grown up 😮 gorgeous x

imagePhoenix is looming like a little boy yesterday  in the park.... where have our babies gone?? 

What are they all having for their first birthdays.. I’m thinking sandpit x

• Wow Milly. Edith looks so grown up, she does look like a toddler! I’m so glad she’s doing well. My niece was 2 weeks overdue and she didn’t walk til she was 16 months so I wouldn’t worry. 

They all seem to be very active little ones now don’t they?

• Truly awesome to see so many of these babies who aren't so much babies anymore! 
    Please pop me over via PM your name and address so we can send out your toddler gifts. We're thrilled to se so many of you here!

• Hi all. Loving the pics 👍👍

Vijay will be 1 on Wednesday. I still can't believe how fast the time has gone

• Only just got round to finding this toddler thread!! 

Amazing pictures 😎Edith looks ooo grown up!! 😮😀

Had a manic few months with new job immeadiately after maternity ended, sons 4th birthday, husband really poorly and other family stuff so just catching up with you all! ! 

So not ready for Milo to be 1.. he just fell asleep on me after some milk- a rare occurance these days 😣 loved having a squidgy snuggle 😍 

xx

• Less than  a week for us!! How has it been a year!!! 

• We love our noisy book! Thank you Danielle and MfM! x

loving all the pics 

Amelia is being a little shit tonight and alt though she is v tired wont go to sleep......what fresh hell is this !!!!

• Vijay turned 1 on wednesday. We just had a family dinner at home. 

image image image

He likes carrying his sippy cup around in his mouth lol