Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

21 Today!

Hi Pregnant Ladies,
Today is my 21st birthday and I'm feeling really down n have recently started suffering with awful morning sickness (all day). I thought this sort of thing was supposed to get better the futher along u got, for me I was fine in the beginning and since hitting 9weeks everything has gon down hill. Everyone is been really nice to me, but I just feel like curling up in a ball and I have a feeling my other half has something planned in abit, but I just wana sleep. Think I might have to re-do my 21st next year when I'm not pregnant.
Kerry xxx

Replies

• hi kerry, happy birthday.

I can sympathise i was pregnant with my first on my 21st. Like you said about celebrating next year I actually did that and had a 21st party on my 22nd!!

Happy birthday again xx
  • happy birthday chick! my 21st was a meal out with my parents and then an early rising to get to hospital as was having my 1st severe asthma attack. was hospitalised for 3 days image hope yours is quiet and relaxed image
  • Hi Kerrymc, Happy 21st Birthday!! Hope you got lots of nice prezzies.

Sorry you are feeling so rotten - it cant be nice esp. on your birthday. I havent had any sickness (sorry dont mean to rub it in!!) but i found out i was pregnant the week before my 30th and was so knackered my birthday night when my hubby took me out for a meal i ended up going to bed by about 9.30! I was sat there in this lovely restaurant eating a very expensive steak (well i wasnt drinking so thought what the hell i'll eat teh most expensive thing on the menu:lolimage and all i could think about was my nice warm bed!

Hope you are feeling better soon - can you go for a sleep now and see how you feel later or are you at work ??

Ange
  • I was supposed to be in uni but iv skipped my afternoon classes coz its taking me all my energy to try n not throw up. No one at uni knows im preg yet n i wanna keep it that way 4 as long as possible, so i need to get a grip on this morning sickness thing. iv just got home n im gona tidy up the mess i left this mornin n try n get my head down for a bit. Thanks ladies its nice to know im not the only suffering on a bday. Kerry xxxx
  • hi hun its my 21st in 2 weeks time i am 26+4 days i am just going 4 a meal with my friends and family and will defo make up 4 it next year!!!
    xx
  • hi hun its my 21st in 2 weeks time i am 26+4 days i am just going 4 a meal with my friends and family and will defo make up 4 it next year!!!
    xx
    xx
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRY!

I was pregnant with my second on my 21st so know exactly how you feel.

Hope you manage to enjoy yourself.

Kerry xxxx
  • Happy Birthday!!
    Im gonna be 21 whilst pregnant and not looking forward to it! Boohoo!! Hope you have a great night! xxx
  • Happy birthday to you have a good one.

I was pregant on my 30th so celebrated the next year
  • Hi everyone, just thought Id let u know my oh organised a suprise party/meal at my favourite chinese restaurant all my friends and family were there and I managed to push past the sickness and enjoy myself, I couldn't wait to get home to bed tho. Oh well birthday over now suppose I'll have to get doubly drunk next year ha ha ha K xxxxxxxx
  • glad u had a good birthday hun. xx