Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Hi all im new to this

Just after some advice really found out im about 6 to 9 weeks pregnant about 6 months ago i had a miscarige at 9 weeks i feel very nervous as i dont want the same thing to happen again has any one got any advice or had a miscarige then gone on to have a normal pregnancy. also is it normal get niggley pains in you thigh now and again sorry all new to me:\?

[Modified by: emzy83 on 02 February 2008 22:41:43 ]

Replies

• I had really bad stomach from about 3weeks to 11 weeks. It was awful and I was very scared. The pain wasn't nice at all and I was so worried about my 12 week scan. I'm now almost 18weeks and the midwife told me the belly ache was normal! I didn't suffer any morning sickness so I obviously got belly ache instead. I hope everything goes ok for you.
    Louise.x
  • thanks for the reply just after having a m/c last time it dont really feel real at the moment emz x
  • Hi I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks after 2 normal pregnancies then got pregnant straight away and unfortunately lost that one at 9 weeks but then got pregnant again 2 months later and now have the little girl that I always wanted. I spent a lot of that pregnancy stressed and worried and it was a shame so I completely understand about you feeling nervous this time but try not to let it spoil your pregnancy. Hopefully, as you get further on and start to feel baby moving you will be able to relax more and enjoy it. All the best xx
  • Hi thank you for the replys i cant really believe i am pregnant at the moment, but i very much feel it, thanks for you experiances. im driving my mum and partner mad already any advice is reasuring many thanks
  • Hi! I had a MC at 9 weeks also, a year ago today! I'm now 36 weeks pregnant and, touch wood, everything has gone fine so far, although I spent the first 16 weeks being paranoid about Miscarrying (my friend had a MC at 16 weeks). I then counted down the weeks until week 24, because I knew that the baby would have a chance of survival from then on, and since then I've been scared about premature labour. Sounds really silly, doesn't it? But my MC has made me really paranoid! I really hope everything goes well for you. XXX
  • quote]Hi! I had a MC at 9 weeks also, a year ago today! I'm now 36 weeks pregnant and, touch wood, everything has gone fine so far, although I spent the first 16 weeks being paranoid about Miscarrying (my friend had a MC at 16 weeks). I then counted down the weeks until week 24, because I knew that the baby would have a chance of survival from then on, and since then I've been scared about premature labour. Sounds really silly, doesn't it? But my MC has made me really paranoid! I really hope everything goes well for you. XXX

Hi thanks for the reply yes im very paranoid im waiting on the docter to call today to give me my blood test results to see how far gone i am as it could be 6 wks or 10 wks i hope im 10 weeks less time to worry many thanks emma xxx p.s glad all has gone well for you this time
  • just an update had the docter ring me about blood test results im about 6 weeks wish though was further along but im sure it will b fine