Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Ovulation Test Strips - Part 13

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Ovulation Test Strips Part 12 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Yayy new thread us ladies are busy :))

• new thread whoop 😂

• ✋🏻 Hi everyone lol

• Hello everyone, I fully expectEd my af in the middle of the night but my temperature went to 37.1 again. Tomorrow is my predicted af from Ovia app and haven’t had any spotting yet like usual. I’m on cycle day 28. Should I test today? 

• I would deedee but I would get a first response not any other brand 

• It’s negative with a first response. I just don’t understand why. We definitely did it at the right time I tested with opks and there was no doubt about that. I’ve had some symptoms and my bbt is still elevated so what gives? I’m so emotionally drained from all of this. I just want to get back into bed and not get out for a few days. 

• Even if a healthy couple have sex at the time of ovulation there’s only a 25% chance of pregnancy each month deedee... so it’s not necessarily that you’re missing anything / doing anything wrong... it’ll happen... just a matter of time ☺️

• The wait is killing me SW2 no call as yet 😢 I’m fearing the worst as days go by! 

Got my old maternity notes out but not a lot in them and they kept my youngests notes as he was born out of borough due to local hospital shutting maternity unit! Was comparing my daughters NT results when I was 26 yrs old was 1.4mm which makes 2mm seem high my risk adjustment went from 1-600 to 1 in 4000 with her 

1 in 89 is scaring me now as I’m bound to be the 1 it’s my luck 😩

Had an anxiety attack last night only lasted 5 minutes but I was sweating, heart rate went crazy my chest was sooo tight still a bit iffy today. It’s 5 w/d 2mrw I think they are making me sweat this one out!

• ots going to be ok mma I really feel it. You deserve a happy outcome so much and even at 1:89 that to me still seems like good odds!! There’s a 88:89 chance everything will be fine. 

I know how anxiety provoking this must be for you though and I wish they would hurry up and get those results to you!! 

Thinking of you & will say a prayer for you tonight if you don’t mind?

• Of course I don’t mind 😊🙏🏻

Wish I had your positive vibes! 🤞🤞🤞

• MMA ring them they may have your results in xx

• They said I had to wait for a midwife to call me :/ I’ll defo ring 2mrw by the afternoon though as that’s 5 W/d as they promised x

• its horrible waiting, I understand what you’re going through. I managed to get my results a day early think the receptionist had enough of me ringing her lol maybe ring your midwife to see if she has them xx

• MMA- try to remain positive. I have such a good feeling that this is your time. Life cannot be that cruel!

the stress is not good for you or the baby So try to stay as calm as you possibly can. Easier said than done I know.xxxx

• Hi ladies, I wonder if you could help/advise me :) 

i started using opks last month but only did them in my predicted fertile window from my app an I never got even a slight second line. 

This month I started after af finished and yesterday got vvvfl  tested again this morning (cd9) and it's slightly stronger, (I will post pic) 

i know the line has to be as dark as control to be positive so am I right in thinking my positive is on the way? 

Sorry for the essay, an tia x

• I would keep on testing and because there cheap ones there better used in the afternoon I think so I would hold you pee for 2hrs without drinking Before testing. you Did the right thing testing when you did this time as some women ovulate sooner or later in the cycle. Good luck and fingers crossed you get your positive soon 

• Thank you, I tested yesterday afternoon An could see the vvvfl so I thought I would try again this morning so I didn't miss it x

• Loz27 test around 2pm with those if u can holding wee from about 12 ish if possible  :)

That line should darken gradually and hopefully be positive in 3-4 days I test with 2nd wee of the day also so I don’t miss the surge!

Good luck 

• Well ladies no call as yet :/

Been for a hospitable check up to see a doctor bloods are good but been repeated urine was fine but been repeated as my blood pressure is too high 🤦🏻‍♀️ Always something eh :/

Got to book in with midwife Friday for a repeat bp measure and be referred back if it’s not changed 😬

Hopefully will  drop down as I’m a bit stressed about the unknown at the mo and journey to hospital I was running late eek so I wound myself up a little whoops 😬