Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

July 2017 Toddlers

Replies

• He got a temp late last night so he had calpol but his legs do look sore 4 injections is a lot tho I think x

• Hi ladies hope you and the little ones are all okay Lillian I hope ollie is feeling better now I'm Dreading Charlie's just glad it's after his birthday 

• Poor Ollie. Hope he’s better soon. Dreading it. It’s so horrible seeing them upset 

• Gosh I didn’t realise it was 4 jabs! I booked yesterday for 13th August for Js. 

Hope ollie is better now! 

• Hi he’s not too bad got a few marks in his legs but has been really unsettled at night which of course is exhursting ....MMR is a live vaccine so it’s ganna make him grouchy  

hope everyone else is ok x

• I’m not looking forward to the next ones. So far this weekend Isaac has trapped Joseph’s foot in the stair gate, he has also fel and cut his lip ☹️ should Be packing for holidays but its far to nice to be doing it.

Hope Ollie is ok today. 

• How's everyone coping in this heat what are the babies sleeping in its 24 in Charlie's room his window is wide open I don't know whether just a vest and a thin bag 

• Oh no bincey. Hope they’re ok. 

Kayleigh I’m going to go with just nappy and 2.5   bag or vest and 1 tog bag 

• That's what I was thinking this heat is unbearable and even the fan doesn't do much 

• It’s going to be hideous for the rest of the week. 

Hope saoirse has a lovely birthday 🎂  

• The night time isn’t so bad here, although I don’t think it’s been generally as hot down here (it’s still very warm) we have a baby gro and 1 tog sleeping bag but the egg says it’s 20 degrees.

Hes ok thank you Louise. Guess that’s just a start of a lot of injuries to come. 

Hope everyones ok

• Hope Joseph is okay bincey Charlie fell and banged his head the other day and he's got a black eye :( ollys also got bruises on his legs from falling must look awful to other people 

• Have a fantastic day Saoirse xxx

• Happy Birthday Saoirse, hope you have a lovely day xx

• Happy first birthday saoirse hope you enjoy it princess xx 

• Happy birthday saoirse

• Oh Katt, happy birthday to your little girl! We remember when Patrick was born, it's blooming flown by! 

Hi everyone else too! Here are a few highlights of Latest Posts on the forum. 

We’re giving away this MyBabiie MB22 Chevron Twin stroller, worth £199 over our Instagram page. To win it, just follow our Instagram page and leave a comment on the comp post. Comp closes on Friday! 

And can you help with any weaning pointers? 
    This mum has a 6 month old - she’d like to know about when to stop sterilising bottles. The same mum needs advice about weaning her son who has milk protein intolerance  on this thread - anyone been though it? 

And this mum would some pointers about weaning too - is she giving her baby the right amount of food? 

Thank you all so much for helping on these threads - we know the mums really appreciate your mum wisdom too.

• Happy birthday little lady hope you have a fab day ! 

• Happy birthday saiorse!! Hope you’ve all had a lovely day katt! 

Weve got j in just a nappy and a 1. tog. It’s 25c in his room! 

• Hi ladies. We've had an absolute brilliant day.

This time last year I was getting transfered back to the ward with my little baby girl.

imageimage