Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Where are we all from?

just thought id ask, im from Cleethorpes/Grimsby Lincolnshire. Its a dump of a town think it came 6th in the worst places to live but thankfully i live in a nice area and the maternity home its brand spanking new ish.
xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hiya,
    I'm from Guernsey, jst moved back a couple of weeks ago been at uni in Eastbourne for a couple of years. And am glad i moved back cos the hospital here is so much nicer than the 1 in England!
    xxx
  • Options
    Hello, i'm from Southampton (the one with the embarrassing footy team). Can't say it's that great, but can't afford to move to Canada, lol.

xxx
  • Options
    Ha Ha! Leigh! I think not! Donkeys are the best! image
    xxx
  • Options
    I am from Leicestershire, and didnt know people from Guernsey were called donkeys! learn something new every day!
  • Options
    Guernsey cows, Guernsey freesias, Guernsey tomatoes, Herm Sark and a new Look!!!
    xx
  • Options
    im from bolton xx
  • Options
    I'm from Kent....Just down the road from you Leigh 21 in Canterbury.....Nothing speacial, full of bloody tourists coz we have a cathedral, but it is home....

Katie and bambino.x x x
  • Options
    Hiya, I'm from Fareham in Hampshire and love it here! Have lived here with my oh and our daughter for over 2 years now and it's a great place to have a family.xxx
  • Options
    I am from Warrington, Cheshire. Not a brilliant place but it'll do since we're in between Manchester & Liverpool.

Clare xx
  • Options
    Im from a small town in south wales, its ok, a bit busy for a small town though as we have a huge historic castle, we get them from china, france, u name it! So its a tad overcrowded. I dont think we'll always be here, wev'e talked about moving away in a couple of years. x
  • Options
    im in newport, south wales.

xxtashaxx where are you?
  • Options
    flower811, im from caerphilly. Its mad when you know someones from by you, I expect everyone to be the other end of the country!Lol! x
  • Options
    I'm from Farnborough in Hampshire, it's not bad, could be worse! image Tallkatie i went to uni in Lincoln and i agree its such a nice place i miss it lots! xx
  • Options
    Hi
    Im back living in boring Swindon now, used to be in Newcastle.
    Tracey 37+4
  • Options
    Hiya!

Im from Warwickshire but would like to live up North in the near future, i find it much nicer up there! My hubby is from Durham, i love the Geordies!
  • Options
    hiya im from middlesbrough x
  • Options
    I live near Bath xxxx

http://bd.lilypie.com/I0Yhp1/.png

• Options
    Lol Saint Bertie, I was in denial too! Bring back Strachan! xxx
  • Options
    Im from Fife in Scotland (20 minutes from edinburgh) xxx
  • Options
    hello
    i live in the new forest, nr southampton. it is lovely as walking distance to the forest and ten mins by car to the sea!