Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone had acupuncture for morning sickness?

Was wondering if anyone has tried this as i am thinking of giving it a go. I am 9+4 and feeling sick all day long although i havent been sick. Just need to try anything that might help
Laura x

Replies

• hiya, not sure about acupuncture but have you tried the sickness bands? they may help
    xx
  • Hi,
    Yes, I was very badly sick and lost a stone in weight..so at 11 weeks went for actupuncture and found it to be brilliant and had a session each week for three weeks..it worked almost immediately (only threw up once a week instead of 24/7) really recommend this...
    also where I live there was a drop in clinic so it only cost ??15 instead of ??48 as there were other people in the room but it was still very relaxing...good luck!
    http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev311pfs__.png

• I had terrible morning sickness last time i was pg and the sickness bands where fantastic. I have started going for accupuncture to try with helping to concieve. I asked the accupucturist and he said they work on the same points as the bands and it is very sucessful.